Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 15/03/04 01:55 PM Posted 15/03/04 01:55 PM for the pic's guy's.The tricky wagon was put together by the ppl's at Bigfish directly behind my work......Like you needed to know that.
Guest mikey Guests Posted 03/04/04 03:34 AM Posted 03/04/04 03:34 AM Boost 6 and 2 other cars came to the All Ford Day as guests of Maughan Thiem Ford. They paid $0.00 and had a great day.Guys you should be proud to drive a Ford, or may-be you should be driving the Darksides product. ( We can all find faults)If you have problems please come in and see Mark Woods at Maughan Thiems service dept 1013 Port Road Cheltenham (8300 1200)
Guest Guests Posted 03/04/04 04:36 AM Posted 03/04/04 04:36 AM Mikey, what about voy and glen and leon,they were also free loaders.I was vik In the Phantom,Zeke was in the undercoat one.vik
Guest Guests Posted 03/04/04 04:51 AM Posted 03/04/04 04:51 AM Mikey,first post so welcome Now down to business,have booked EOTH for 12 noon on the saturday 17th of April, 10 spots tentetive but more are ok if I let her know by friday the 16thThe trip is planned with two endings,the longer ending using the other half of Gorge rd (not used in trip one) and this time you go up Corkscrew rd.vikPS Mikey your most welcome to lend me a GT for the day,and bring along a Typhoon or two, fairdinkum you guys are invited to come along if you choose.vik
Zeke zeke Member 792 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Location: Adelaide Posted 03/04/04 06:08 AM Posted 03/04/04 06:08 AM MikeyMaybe I'm thick or something, but I really don't understand what you're getting at in your post.The Ford day was great and enjoyed by everyone I spoke to. Maughan Thiem's offer to be their guests was genuinely appreciated and I have seen no suggestion to the contrary.Sorry if I'm missing something here.CheerszekePSI have bought 3 cars from Maughan Thiem in the past 3 years, so you could say I'm a satisfied customer.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 15d Location: Adelaide Posted 03/04/04 09:59 AM Posted 03/04/04 09:59 AM I wish I could have taken off more of the branding on my car....that reminds me...there's still number plate thingo's on there.....*grabs screw driver*.....brb
Guest Guests Posted 04/04/04 12:13 AM Posted 04/04/04 12:13 AM Now that you have voided your paint protection,that's the thanks you get.voy voided haw haw
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/04/04 02:53 AM Posted 04/04/04 02:53 AM If you have problems please come in and see Mark Woods at Maughan Thiems service dept 1013 Port Road Cheltenham (8300 1200) Mark took care of my car at the 30,000km service a couple of weeks ago. Got my slipping clutch replaced under warranty, no hassles whatsoever. So a big from me.P.S. He also told me about a lot of the mods that they can do for my XR6T. :D
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 15d Location: Adelaide Posted 04/04/04 02:53 AM Posted 04/04/04 02:53 AM ...I aint voided nuthin...I'll say it again....go back to howling at the moon.
Guest Guests Posted 13/04/04 10:13 PM Posted 13/04/04 10:13 PM If you have problems please come in and see Mark Woods at Maughan Thiems service dept 1013 Port Road Cheltenham (8300 1200)Mark took care of my car at the 30,000km service a couple of weeks ago. Got my slipping clutch replaced under warranty, no hassles whatsoever. So a big from me.P.S. He also told me about a lot of the mods that they can do for my XR6T. :D So blue loo,what are these mystery mods eh?vik
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now