Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • New Member
  • Member For: 10y 6m 13d
Posted (edited)

Hey all iv recently got my self a xr6t ba 03 manuel and im having problems with my boost? I think at first I thought it was bad fuel because i filed up twice at a shity servo but its still happening the problem is when i try give it some stick its bo

2003 xr6t BA

 

Edited by Dagabond
  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 11y 5m 24d
Posted

Try cleaning if not replacing boost controller run off the wastegate actuator and sit next to ya battery if ya battery is in the standard postion and give ya throttle body a clean. Search on here to found out how to do both things. Good luck mate. 

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 11y 5m 24d
Posted

Mine did the same thing. Cleaned the Boost controller put it back on and it never did it again. Might not be the problem but start with that easy little job and cleaning the throttle cleaned up a rough idle at the traffic lights. I ended replacing the controller if I remember right it was about $50-$60 buck for a genuine part.

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

The problem is ???
Your post doesn't look complete...

 

  • All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I'm with Stubster...solid thread title haha.

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 11y 5m 24d
Posted

It has to be the longest " Start new topic" heading I have seen before, and Ive done my fair share of reading on this forum as has alot of others. 

Also welcome Graham420

you'll will work it out mate.

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

In order, boost solenoid clean/bypass test sus it all out. Throttle body clean. any other symptoms like a rough idle or stalling? TPS could be sus. All ok do coils and plugs coz although your post is incomplete it sounds like its going to sh*t under load rather than boost cut or over boosting coz in that case you would probably report something like "goes hard then just dies at X rpm"

  • New Member
  • Member For: 10y 6m 13d
Posted

Haha it only posted half my issue anything over 3000rpm now if I flatn it feels like its cutting in an out then its loosing all power after a noticeable klunk nois and kicks back in and its getting worse I pretty much cant wind my turbo up past half way I dont no to much pretty green in this area appreciate all the helpfull information the engine is all stock too

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...