k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,112 Member For: 18y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/08/23 03:12 PM Posted 09/08/23 03:12 PM 12 hours ago, FG2XR6T said: Can anyone here please tell me which wires in the top plugs for the ICC are Power, Earth and video? For FGX. I can find details for FG and FG MK11 no problem But cannot find which ones suit my FGX XR6 Ute. Setting up reverse camera.. Thanks in advance. Try a multimeter?
Sab bez New Member 3 Member For: 3y 5m 10d Posted 29/07/24 10:22 AM Posted 29/07/24 10:22 AM On 24/8/2016 at 2:06 PM, 06Turbo said:  photo of back of ute http://i.imgur.com/V6fr4PP.jpg Hey bud I also got the fgx Ute. Could you tell me what wires I need to get the camera going please?
Outback Jack New Member 13 Member For: 5y 4m Posted 31/07/24 10:48 AM Posted 31/07/24 10:48 AM Old Post and maybe some have moved on. I am after same. I wonder if the FGX ute has the loom already there?
tofski Member 34 Member For: 14y 5m 25d Posted 03/08/24 07:55 AM Posted 03/08/24 07:55 AM Going thru this with a mates FGX ute , there is no loom in ute but sedans have them , you have to pick up + - and vid signal off the back off the ICC screen , can't remember which plug and pins, info on fordfroum.com.au in wiring diagrams wiring section. You have to activate the camera via forscan or IDS as well.
Outback Jack New Member 13 Member For: 5y 4m Posted 03/08/24 12:23 PM Posted 03/08/24 12:23 PM Cheers, I have a Sync3 Unit, I am waiting to recieve my OBD reader. Then will program it to suit Falcon. It already is looking for Reverse Camera. Was hoping it was going to be easy with just install at the rear.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now