Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
one ... to see if any one out there cares

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very nice :spoton:

  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Yes I am too tall for my hair
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4d
  • Location: Launceston Tasmania.
Posted
It never seems to amaze me that in all the cameras I see at the track there never seems to be any pics of the gird girls on the internet. Why is that ....? I get to about 1or 2  races a year, yet I try to post a 5-6 pics. What is everyone out there doing...? There are some pics on this site www.v8forum.com.au . I should know I have put a couple there... but It would be nice to see others fine work :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hear you go some fine work for you and they are grid girls :wtf::thumbsup:

maybe the reversed toe :wtf:

post-5348-1102903124_thumb.jpg post-5348-1102903245_thumb.jpg

Posted

I have a list of hundreds of pics of promo girls from shows etc from wet t comps to girls from the croud striping to g's etc il compile them and sort them and get them hosted somewhere for your pleasure!

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
I have a list of hundreds of pics of promo girls from shows etc from wet t comps to girls from the croud striping to g's etc il compile them and sort them and get them hosted somewhere for your pleasure!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok ... but only if you insist ... :spoton:

:k24t:

Guest barth
  • Guests
Posted

one more from a couple of weeks ago

post-2198-1103285314_thumb.jpg

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 12d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
bathurst17.jpg  :SWMBO:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now that's BETTA :w00t2:

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
bathurst17.jpg  :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now that's BETTA :msm:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She's checking to see if it's still there :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...