PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 08/07/15 07:07 AM Posted 08/07/15 07:07 AM Does seem low.....Is Horsepower Factory any good? This is the only car I have owned that I will not risk with any tuner who DOESN'T specialise in Ford Turbos/V8s only.I thought removal of cat ring meant it was good for over 300rwkw
Wilko16 Legacy Donating Member 1,672 Member For: 18y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/07/15 07:23 AM Posted 08/07/15 07:23 AM Factory cooler will be the limiting factor
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 08/07/15 09:18 AM Posted 08/07/15 09:18 AM well spotted!but still...thought that was ok for 280ish? or is that only the solid FG and not the plastic end tank one?
tronxr6 Legacy Donating Member 64 Member For: 12y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Langwarrin Posted 08/07/15 10:53 PM Posted 08/07/15 10:53 PM I wouldn't let HPF touch my crumadores let alone my ford turbo
tronxr6 Legacy Donating Member 64 Member For: 12y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Langwarrin Posted 08/07/15 10:55 PM Posted 08/07/15 10:55 PM Whoops sorry wrong spot haha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now