Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 28/04/15 08:59 AM Posted 28/04/15 08:59 AM I have the cash now to do my tail shaft. I want to know the best place to get my tail shaft done in sa?roughly whats the cost?positives/negatives of doing a upgrade.I like the way the car drives with its setup but I want to stall the sh*t out of it when I go to the drags. still haven't done a run.if the trans goes I have a backup plan but hopefully that doesn't happen. fingers crossed. 360rwkw with a hard tune any guess on 1/4. running 20" streets. Cheers bizkets.
Wilko16 Legacy Donating Member 1,672 Member For: 18y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/04/15 09:37 AM Posted 28/04/15 09:37 AM Obviously I can't help on the SA bitBut I got my Tailshaft done for $750 Gearbox Yoke was the only thing kept, everything else new and bigger, except the cv got a rebuild [emoji106]Also tailshaft man said that there is two different ZF output yokes, some slide in and some are boltedIf yours slides in, it has to be balanced with the shaft and the donutBolted in ones are balanced at factory
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/04/15 09:29 AM Posted 29/04/15 09:29 AM Adelaide tailshaft just built one for Trevs ute, I had a a centre bearing done there today and he will build a new one for about 1k ,so you keep your old one for when you sell it, just make sure wherever you go they guarantee no vibration problems because it's an issue
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 29/04/15 09:50 AM Posted 29/04/15 09:50 AM ^^^ woah...trippy reply 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/04/15 09:58 AM Author Posted 29/04/15 09:58 AM Adelaide tailshaft just built one for Trevs ute, I had a a centre bearing done there today and he will build a new one for about 1k ,so you keep your old one for when you sell it, just make sure wherever you go they guarantee no vibration problems because it's an issueis that the one on churchill road north. The shed at the back of the block. If so he did a good job for my mate valiant.
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/04/15 11:10 AM Posted 29/04/15 11:10 AM yep that's him.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 29/04/15 12:52 PM Posted 29/04/15 12:52 PM Better check 'em out tomorrow when you finish work BizSounds the go aye!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now