Friday 6Th Cruise

Krazy Kyle

• Member For: 15y 9m 12d

Do you work with Phil?

He does the taxi computer stuff at a certain taxi company.

I stopped by at that company today and said a quick hello. Gave him the usual lecture about how he needs to upgrade his brakes from the standard stuff before going beyond his existing 335rwkw.

I was actually there because a taxi backed into my Tornado on Saturday night and did a runner (when I was out working in my own taxi).

Rather amusing - he's hit the wrong car - someone who knows the taxi business rather well (including the 24/7 GPS tracking).

Thus, the taxi (and driver) have been identified. A message has been sent to the driver via the taxi computer, so I'll wait and see if I hear back from him.

If not, then the Dept of Transport gets involved. There is not enough lubricant in the world to handle the arse-raping they'll give him.

• Like 4

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 29d

Hit and run... You should report it to the police. I hate them f*ckers. Happens to the misses car often at the hospital. At least you can track him/her down.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 4m 6d

Phill, I'll know when and where he reads that message lol. I might have to keep an eye on this.

And masda, stuff the police. The DOT love dealing with taxi drivers.

Edited by RB Snake

Hit and run... You should report it to the police. I hate them f*ckers. Happens to the misses car often at the hospital. At least you can track him/her down.

Yeah, but then I can't extort...err... negotiate with him about paying me promptly.

There will be... "negotiations".

It won't be cheap for him.

Rock ----> Him <---- Hard place.

• Like 3

Phill, I'll know when and where he reads that message lol. I might have to keep an eye on this.

Teresa and I had a lovely chat about it all.

Damn shame you can't do a camera download there to see how much he craps himself when I give him the options.

- Dept of Transport - Driver Conduct, and whatever else they want to throw at him.

- Police - leaving the scene of an accident. Failure to report an accident. Probably chuck in Careless Driving as well.

- Dept of Transport - round 2 - possible suspension or cancellation of taxi driver's licence for no longer being a "fit and proper person".

Or pay me $2-3000 immediately.

Or I get an expensive quote that involves replacing the front bumper. What does a genuine FPV front bumper cost new? $4000ish?

Not gonna be his best day. But, he chose it. If he had left a note at the time then we'd discuss a cheap fix ($500) but that option won't exist now.

I'll post photos in the build thread later. It was an intriguing time figuring it all out yesterday afternoon.

Edited by PhilMeUp