stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 15d Gender: Male Posted 25/02/16 05:13 AM Posted 25/02/16 05:13 AM Looks like a matte sticker...
Nitrofgxr6t Member 158 Member For: 11y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains Posted 25/02/16 06:52 AM Posted 25/02/16 06:52 AM 100 meters waterproofing, sapphire screen, full metal body and band, compass, altimeter, barometer, body temp sensor, music controls, weather, full notifications with caller id and phone answer system, topographical maps with bread crumb trials, works with my fish finder and auto activities tracking I'm happy with my matte sticker thanks https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/sports-recreation/hiking/fenix-3-sapphire/prod516264.html 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 25/02/16 07:17 AM Author Posted 25/02/16 07:17 AM Is that the same thing on da has?
Nitrofgxr6t Member 158 Member For: 11y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains Posted 25/02/16 09:36 AM Posted 25/02/16 09:36 AM (edited) 2 hours ago, Princess Whinginator said: Is that the same thing on da has? No, he has the Huawei W1, mines Garmin Fenix 3. Edited 25/02/16 09:36 AM by Nitrofgxr6t
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 25/02/16 09:41 AM Posted 25/02/16 09:41 AM Huawei is definitely more a dress watch. I wouldn't wear it while running. Lol. Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Nitrofgxr6t Member 158 Member For: 11y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains Posted 25/02/16 10:35 AM Posted 25/02/16 10:35 AM (edited) 54 minutes ago, Never had any say Panda said: Huawei is definitely more a dress watch. I wouldn't wear it while running. Lol. Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk Change out the band and it would feel more like a sports watch. I wanted something more manly!! Seriously though yours is more minimal dress style while I was after more sports look with a bit more class then a plastic sports watch. I nearly went for the black W1 but the intergration with iOS is not good, plus wasn't sold on android wear. Nice though, feel nice to wear I bet? Edited 25/02/16 10:36 AM by Nitrofgxr6t
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/02/16 10:09 PM Posted 28/02/16 10:09 PM On 25/2/2016 at 5:52 PM, Nitrofgxr6t said: 100 meters waterproofing, sapphire screen, full metal body and band, compass, altimeter, barometer, body temp sensor, music controls, weather, full notifications with caller id and phone answer system, topographical maps with bread crumb trials, works with my fish finder and auto activities tracking I'm happy with my matte sticker thanks https://buy.garmin.com/en-AU/AU/sports-recreation/hiking/fenix-3-sapphire/prod516264.html just stop please.......
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/02/16 02:29 AM Posted 29/02/16 02:29 AM (edited) So how's everyone's progress going? This is day 5 of my health/fitness retreat to Broome and so far I've been to the gym every day (4 sessions so far, about to head off for the 5th soon) and have been on the Optifast program the whole time and will be for the remainder of my time up here. I'm doing about half hour or so of weights and then about the same cardio. Weights I'm following a program the physio at work setup for me that alternates between 3 different "pushing" routines, 3 different "pulling" (da har har) routines and then legs. So no real need to have a rest day as each muscle group effectively gets 2 days between each workout. Doing 3 sets of 8 reps. When I left Perth last Wednesday I weighed 92.9kg, hoping to be mid-low 80's by the time I leave Broome after 3 weeks. Also, don't wanna jinx it but my skin seems clearer after stopping the antidepressants I was on and things seem to be going well so far weaning off the Nexium (heartburn meds). Had one little bit of heartburn on the first day I went without the medication, but yesterday was the second day without it and didn't get any. So I'm quietly optimistic. Edited 29/02/16 02:30 AM by .Stripes. 1
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/02/16 05:48 AM Posted 29/02/16 05:48 AM Good stuff! Without sounding all stalkerish, im following your progress on the Garmin website, you can clearly see the HR when you are doing weights compared to cardio. Keep up the hard work bro! I had a slack weekend, didnt get my steps up due to the same problem Fluff has - pushing a pram doesnt register steps. But im hitting the gym for RPM tonight, another class is locked away tomorrow night, and bootcamp Wednesday. Im at 110kg, ill be happy if i can get down to 105. Ive got my diet squared away, plenty of steamed veggies, steak, chicken etc all in the freezer just waiting to go down the hatch. 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 18d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 29/02/16 11:23 PM Author Posted 29/02/16 11:23 PM So I sent my vivo back in the post as my screen was blackening out as well... It was 10 days from the end of its warranty ... They just called and are sending me the new vivosmart HR wrist one ... Good customer service Even let me Pick the colour 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now