aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 6m 27d Posted 22/03/04 09:40 PM Author Posted 22/03/04 09:40 PM Peter,I'll be there on Saturday 99% Actually make that 99.9%!!Gilto, good one dont miss the day it will be worth seeing/hearing the presentation......lots of information that we would not normally discuss outside of this forum. See you there I hope :o .PeterAPS
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 6m 27d Posted 22/03/04 09:46 PM Author Posted 22/03/04 09:46 PM Howdy Peter,Given that I eventually decided on an XR6T rather than the FPV GT-P largely on the quality of the APS gear, and I don't get my beloved T until an estimated delivery date of 10th May 2004, am I still allowed to attend this day? Or is it better for me to leave a space open for people who already have their T? I am super keen to learn and ask a bunch of questions, especially the question of is it better to drive your T around a while then install Phase I or II or take your T from showroom straight to APS? I would appreciate your thoughts if I am allowed to attend even though I do not have my T yet...I will be easy to spot...I'll be the guy drooling over everyone else's T. :o Only 49 more days to go...I hope.. Dr Z, would be great to see you at the day and congrats on your decision to purchase the mighty T. Your most welcome to attend the day .....starts at 12 noon so dont be late if you can help it...make sure you find me on the day for a chat. :o PeterAPS
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 23/03/04 01:20 AM Posted 23/03/04 01:20 AM Boo, no presents for Dave.... :(Dave.
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 6m 27d Posted 23/03/04 05:19 AM Author Posted 23/03/04 05:19 AM For those attending this Saturday, I have placed a web page containing details and a map showing the location of C & V Performance. It also contains a link to pictures from the Melbourne day held on the 13th.The page location is http://www.aps-xr6t.com/falcon/cv_unichip_day.htmLooking forward to catching up with the Sydney crowd. :banghead: GeorgeAPS Web Team
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 23/03/04 05:23 AM Posted 23/03/04 05:23 AM George, we're in March not May mate! I'll let you figure it out. :lol:
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 6m 27d Posted 23/03/04 06:09 AM Author Posted 23/03/04 06:09 AM George, we're in March not May mate! I'll let you figure it out. :lol:Indeed we are..... GeorgeAPS Web Team
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 23/03/04 07:14 AM Posted 23/03/04 07:14 AM Boo, no presents for Dave.... :(Dave. Keep trying you might wear him down :lol:
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 10m 5d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 23/03/04 07:41 AM Posted 23/03/04 07:41 AM looking at the Merc Silver APS T in the photos in the above link and was wondering if that is the DJR body kit fitted to it
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 6m 27d Posted 23/03/04 10:12 PM Author Posted 23/03/04 10:12 PM looking at the Merc Silver APS T in the photos in the above link and was wondering if that is the DJR body kit fitted to itOwna the parts are made by a company in Melbourne who also produce parts for FPV and I suspect they produce the parts also for djr.PeterAPS
Mitchy_G Umm... Member 176 Member For: 23y 4m 9d Location: North Lake Macquarie NSW Posted 24/03/04 06:04 AM Posted 24/03/04 06:04 AM Hi peter,Can ya fit in 3 more people?Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now