DY 93 WA Member 49 Member For: 12y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: perth, wa Posted 03/11/14 05:53 AM Author Posted 03/11/14 05:53 AM I was considering the turbo side and battery relocation but for the cost of it I and no gains basically I didnt see the point.As a daily driver it feels really good driving normal but when you give it some it leaves a smile on my face everytime haha
GeGe6 Legacy Donating Member 1,980 Member For: 14y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth, SOR Posted 03/11/14 06:09 AM Posted 03/11/14 06:09 AM I'm BP98 tune at 310rwkw.I'm alittle bored and seeking 360rwkw mark.
DY 93 WA Member 49 Member For: 12y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: perth, wa Posted 03/11/14 06:12 AM Author Posted 03/11/14 06:12 AM best bet is to just ring up some tuners and see what they can offer u that's what I did.. I found xft very very helpful, and they done an amazing job
GeGe6 Legacy Donating Member 1,980 Member For: 14y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth, SOR Posted 03/11/14 06:24 AM Posted 03/11/14 06:24 AM Car originally tuned with Simon.
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 03/11/14 07:00 AM Posted 03/11/14 07:00 AM Turbo side ftw Looks cleaner imo I got 30rwkw and dat horny turbo spool Also congrats on the car running well. Gotta love the jungle juice
XRSEXT Member 235 Member For: 14y 2m 1d Gender: Male Posted 03/11/14 10:17 PM Posted 03/11/14 10:17 PM good results buddy, good to see some more MK2's getting modded!!
DY 93 WA Member 49 Member For: 12y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: perth, wa Posted 04/11/14 01:05 AM Author Posted 04/11/14 01:05 AM Yeah should start seeing more modded from now on coz they are coming out of warrenty, myself I couldn't wait haha, I waited until the car got to 6500km
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now