Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

Ratt,

Was good to meet today I am looking forward to tomorrow when the Lightning Strikes! I am sure the 1000 K's I need to add will come to easy and I will be back in for the APS tune.

Regards

GJ

  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 3d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted (edited)

Nice and comfy.

post-32-1076376124.jpg

Edited by RATT
  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

Nice! :wub:

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Ratt

Real nice of you to post the pics.

Has GJ the poor sod been put out of his suffering yet and been presented with the keys ? If not what a night ahead, everyone

admiring the stead and he hasnt even driven it.

Don't know if I could do it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...