Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

very tidy engine bay

  • Too heavy needs boost
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)

getting a na cover. going to get my brother to airbrush the cover and maybe CAI

whats the highest power someone has got on a GTX on 98. want some numbers to shot at me so I have a rough idea.

I want it now-_-

Edited by Bizkets is fat?
  • To Loud
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: WA, Perth
Posted

Tooo much chrome bling. I am blind at the moment and I cant see any mods that have been done to the car.

:P

  • Like 1
  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Where do we get na covers from?

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Wreckers? Or are they on ebay

  • Too heavy needs boost
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 1m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

pw do them but fark. on ebay they are like $600+. bullsh*t. haven't had a good look at the na cover yet but have been told they can go on only have to cut out the hole for the little hose that feed back to the crossover.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 15d
Posted

I put an FG NA one on my turbo, fit no worries and just looks cleaner. I also sprayed it satin black though just for a little shine

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...