Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

The brisbane broncos suck, Ford Bronco's now they rule.

Scotty

  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ....Time to lay this fairytale aside......
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet!
Posted

I like traffic lights!............

I like traffic lights!............

I like traffic lights!............

......But only when they're green!......

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted
Only a little bit, just 1984 (Of course) and Burmese Days...

I always think that he got the name just a little bit wrong....1994 seems far more apt...

If he had wrote the book one year later it would have been titled 1994. :kissmy:

That is the biggest load of cr@p I have ever heard :nyaah: . It would have been 1985 (the year I started high school for all you old f@rts) not 1994 :kissmy: .

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
Bronco's suck dogs t*rds,full of fairies if u ask me :kissmy:

... careful! :kissmy:

  • The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 23d
  • Location: Dodge Scat Pack
Posted
Only a little bit, just 1984 (Of course) and Burmese Days...

I always think that he got the name just a little bit wrong....1994 seems far more apt...

If he had wrote the book one year later it would have been titled 1994. :smilielol:

That is the biggest load of cr@p I have ever heard :finger: . It would have been 1985 (the year I started high school for all you old f@rts) not 1994 :whistle: .

1984....

aahh remember it well

I was doing my HSC, big hair, leg warmers and 80's music was hitting it's stride.

It was also the time I had a tremendous argument with the Principal, Brother Quentin, who believed that the Church was for humanitarians and philanthropists and I disagreed vehemently arguing that it was a trillion dollar business that, if it used the trillions that it had, could end world poverty overnight!!

We continued to argue (this was during Religion period) where I put forward a well argued case for capitalism and social Darwinism and he was on the contrary view, supporting collectiveness, reconciliation, repentence and egalitarianism.

In the end he won, (he was the Principal) got sent to the front of the assembly for 6 of the best (they used a leather strap) and branded me as 'cynical'

He who laughs last.........

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Albany Creek QLD
Posted

Plonky:

Of course now as a devout non believer you will of course refuse to swear on the Bible next time you are trying to put away some low life!

You can't have ya cake and eat it too!

You too can play your part. Feel free to clean up Bankstown anytime......

  • ....Time to lay this fairytale aside......
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet!
Posted
Only a little bit, just 1984 (Of course) and Burmese Days...

I always think that he got the name just a little bit wrong....1994 seems far more apt...

If he had wrote the book one year later it would have been titled 1994.

That is the biggest load of cr@p I have ever heard :gooff: . It would have been 1985 (the year I started high school for all you old f@rts) not 1994 :nuts2: .

OK Darth Jr........time for some edjamacation,

George Orwell wrote 1984 in 1948, all he did was change the last two numbers to set the story in 1984, ergo if he had written the book in 1949 then the title would have been 1994.......... :kissmy::finger:

You have much to learn young padawan!........ :smilielol:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 25d
Posted

I'm glad you explained that to him.

He started high school 11 years after me. In fact he stated the year my first born was, well, born. He of the huge TES and deferred Uni course and NO Job.

So why am I concerned??

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
It was also the time I had a tremendous argument with the Principal, Brother Quentin

In the end he won, (he was the Principal) got sent to the front of the assembly for 6 of the best (they used a leather strap) and branded me as 'cynical'

Ahhh...raging stand up arguments with teachers, weren't they fun everybody?

I remember in my HSC (2001) that I had a similar argument with a female English teacher...basically my logical base of argument was that the education department was suffering from dramtic, over compensation of female orientated rhetoric (Extreme Left Wingism, Enforced by Extreme Right Wing Force) that was dramatically affecting the way and rate that young males were learning at school, consequently lasies scoring 99 in Sewing were admitted over chaps earning 98 in Four Unit Maths.

Her argument was that I had a pen*s so I : Crucified Jesus, Financially Supported Hitler, and Oppresed her womankind for 15,000 Years.

In the end I declared (Very Eloquently) that should was an "Ethno-Femmo-Nazi" who better "Get some, quick smart" before she ran out of "scr*tum Room" on her staff office wall...

SHE however had the last laugh that time...Guess who failed the English portion of Pre HSC tests?It was strange I NEVER EVER scored higher than 34 in any tests but on the Independent Marked HSC I scored a 92 and 88 on the HSC English Exams......

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted

As stated in the Janet Jackson thread, all people are invited to voice their opinions on superpowers etc without fear of insulting anyone.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...