plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 21d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 04/02/04 08:35 AM Posted 04/02/04 08:35 AM "Is this the room for an argument?"
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 21d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 04/02/04 08:37 AM Author Posted 04/02/04 08:37 AM "I've told you once""No you didn;t""yes I did""No you didn;t""Oh ...is this the full argument or just a half hour""Oh, the full argument please""Ok, as I've said. I've told you once.....:
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 04/02/04 08:39 AM Posted 04/02/04 08:39 AM Please take your medication. :banghead: Geea.
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 04/02/04 08:46 AM Posted 04/02/04 08:46 AM Did you say you've been to Tassie recently?Did you have your shots before you left?
Zeke zeke Member 792 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Location: Adelaide Posted 04/02/04 08:51 AM Posted 04/02/04 08:51 AM Great idea for a thread, plonky. I'm willing to stick my neck out at the risk of severe flame damage. Argue with this one first - many to follow (love a bit of controversy)Sex and cars are different! I've been passionate about a lot of hobbies/leisure pursuits, including hifi, photography, classic cars and, now, the T. Just don't understand the continual sexual references to cars. If the car turns you on, you're missing something, somewhere.Cheerszekeor is it just different strokes for different folks?
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 04/02/04 08:57 AM Posted 04/02/04 08:57 AM Maaaaaaack,I know you are somewhere or other, but heeeeelp us , the Plonkster is starting to come un-hinged.Quick Quick .... yes yes , that's right the blue ones................Anyway Plonky wot is it you wan't to talk about, c'mon man spit it out . It does help to talk about it. .............oooh I know , I know ( Sybil Faulty) :banghead: ...........2B continued
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 04/02/04 08:58 AM Posted 04/02/04 08:58 AM Did you say you've been to Tassie recently?Did you have your shots before you left? I didn't have any shots but I avoided the locals. I think Plonky forgot his shots and frequented alot of local bars. :banghead: Geea.
Zeke zeke Member 792 Member For: 23y 3m 10d Location: Adelaide Posted 04/02/04 09:08 AM Posted 04/02/04 09:08 AM Did I get it wrong? Wouldn't be the first time! I thought Plonky was suggesting a "say something a bit controversial - look for an argument" type thread.OK if I've screwed up again, just ignore this silly old bugger.Cheerszeke
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 04/02/04 09:09 AM Posted 04/02/04 09:09 AM Sex and cars are different! I've been passionate about a lot of hobbies/leisure pursuits, including hifi, photography, classic cars and, now, the T. Just don't understand the continual sexual references to cars. If the car turns you on, you're missing something, somewhere.Cheerszekeor is it just different strokes for different folks? highjacker, high jacker...........I seen im too. Maybe the secret thread to deal with 'im. yeeeesss a nice intervention should do it.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 30d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 04/02/04 09:15 AM Posted 04/02/04 09:15 AM Did you say you've been to Tassie recently?Did you have your shots before you left? Im going to NZ friday week, should I get me some shots too? :lol: :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now