Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 04/02/04 10:01 PM Posted 04/02/04 10:01 PM hmmmm, ok .... :banghead:Religion is the foundation for all that is evil in this world. It is nothing more than a desperate attempt to instil fear into the masses by the church (insert demonination here) using lies, suspision and intimidation.Religion is the greatest crutch know to man. As I said in the other thread Ken, about time you started posting fact instead of fiction.It shocks me greatly to say this, but I agree with you 100%!
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 04/02/04 10:12 PM Posted 04/02/04 10:12 PM hmmmm, ok .... Religion is the foundation for all that is evil in this world. It is nothing more than a desperate attempt to instil fear into the masses by the church (insert demonination here) using lies, suspision and intimidation.Religion is the greatest crutch know to man. Ah Ken, no one has spoken such words of wisdom. I'm with you all the way with that one. :banghead: Come on theres got to be someone out there that wants to contend this fact. Stop hiding
Velvet Glove Team Blueprint Member 532 Member For: 23y 5m 20d Posted 04/02/04 10:33 PM Posted 04/02/04 10:33 PM "Is this the room for an argument?" I've told you once
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 04/02/04 10:39 PM Posted 04/02/04 10:39 PM "Is this the room for an argument?"I've told you once No you didn't!
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 04/02/04 10:48 PM Posted 04/02/04 10:48 PM Commondores are a great advertisement for Australian engineering,World class to say the least Just gotta get me one
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 21d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 04/02/04 10:57 PM Author Posted 04/02/04 10:57 PM DING"Times up....Good day""That wasn't fifteen minutes""La la la, hmm, hmm""I said that wasn;t fifteen minutes"
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 04/02/04 10:58 PM Posted 04/02/04 10:58 PM Commondores are a great advertisement for Australian engineering,World class to say the least Just gotta get me one MODS! CLOSE THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY! :o Too far John ... way too far ...
cramorr Kia Sorento Legacy Donating Member 157 Member For: 23y 8m 15d Location: Awakino New Zealand Posted 04/02/04 11:20 PM Posted 04/02/04 11:20 PM Well Mick you is off to NZ huh Lovely place.But for an aussie to get in ya gotta ADD some more brains to fit in wiff the locals Honest would I lie to you Have a great trip mate and if there was ever a country made for high speed cruising in a Turbo New Zealand is IT!!!!!Craig
cramorr Kia Sorento Legacy Donating Member 157 Member For: 23y 8m 15d Location: Awakino New Zealand Posted 04/02/04 11:23 PM Posted 04/02/04 11:23 PM ohhh I forgotThe avatar is Margie on the bike On a big hill overlooking Lake Rotorua. We hired the bikes at Rainbow springs $60 per hr per person, great funCraig
Honest Gaza The Thief of BadGags Legacy Donating Member 527 Member For: 23y Location: Sydney Posted 04/02/04 11:25 PM Posted 04/02/04 11:25 PM Religion is the greatest crutch know to man.I disagree Ken....I prefer my wife'sHonest Gaza
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now