grimie16 Member 45 Member For: 12y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: ACT Posted 27/12/14 09:04 AM Author Posted 27/12/14 09:04 AM Well done mate! that's bloody dedication driving 8 hrs for a tune! Lol Did you end up getting a surge tank or upgraded intank at all?Yea worth it though! Haha Yea, I ended up choosing the Walbro 400l intank, friendly on the wallet on definitly will keep up with what I need [emoji3]
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 27/12/14 09:05 AM Posted 27/12/14 09:05 AM Smart man Enjoy the 8hr drive for e85
grimie16 Member 45 Member For: 12y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: ACT Posted 27/12/14 09:08 AM Author Posted 27/12/14 09:08 AM Smart man Enjoy the 8hr drive for e85Wouldnt last 8 hours on 85 haha
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 27/12/14 09:09 AM Posted 27/12/14 09:09 AM I know it's terrible. So pretty happy with where you're at or are you going to go for more?
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 27/12/14 10:15 AM Posted 27/12/14 10:15 AM Yea, I ended up choosing the Walbro 400l intank, friendly on the wallet on definitly will keep up with what I need [emoji3]Did Mick say anything in regards to level of fuel? Like are you supposed to always have more than half tank at a time otherwise could lean out during sharp cornering/flooring it?Or is that only if no upgraded pump occurs and Mick never mentioned anything?
grimie16 Member 45 Member For: 12y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: ACT Posted 27/12/14 10:19 AM Author Posted 27/12/14 10:19 AM Yea I definatly will want more haha, just shy of what I want I think haha Nope, I didnt get to stay and talk as long as I would have liked to have as we were in a bit of a hurry to get back on the road sadly, I dont tend to run under half a tank anyway, but I really dont think it would be a problem at thag level, would need to be near empty to be not getting fuel, im not the right person to ask though, 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now