Al Bundy Member 68 Member For: 22y 11m 17d Location: Australia Posted 04/02/04 08:32 AM Posted 04/02/04 08:32 AM Black is a head turner & when washed & polished no other colour gives toughness & grace at the same time.....
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/02/04 01:56 PM Posted 04/02/04 01:56 PM Hey everyone, Im Adam from Adelaide and Im about to buy a T but I really want colour black but everyone I speak to says that's its a nice colour but it shows all the scratches and is very hard to keep clean. Just wondering if any black XR owners have the same problem.p.s - this forum rocks, I have been reading all the posts for a while as a guestcheers Hi Adam Black XR's look great, heck, all XR's look great. Looking forward to seeing another XR6T on the streets of Adelaide. IMO get the colour that you want. You will regret it if you don't.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 21d Location: Adelaide Posted 04/02/04 09:34 PM Posted 04/02/04 09:34 PM *does weird hand waves and tries to call upon mental telapethy :banghead: * "HgAg is calling you..................."
Marcos Member 289 Member For: 22y 10m 28d Location: Central Coast NSW Posted 04/02/04 11:45 PM Posted 04/02/04 11:45 PM I love the look of black cars, the only downfall is how friggin' hot the inside of the cabin gets when sitting in the sun, windows up. I spose it's OK with aircon in the T,but thinking back to a black XB I had years ago........ :angryfire:
chooch Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 5d Location: Adelaide Posted 05/02/04 01:57 AM Author Posted 05/02/04 01:57 AM thanks for all the replies.......guess I'll get black
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 21d Location: Adelaide Posted 05/02/04 02:05 AM Posted 05/02/04 02:05 AM psssst...Ken.....I dont think we're getting through...the force may be to strong with this one... :o
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 05/02/04 03:33 AM Posted 05/02/04 03:33 AM psssst...Ken.....I dont think we're getting through...the force may be to strong with this one... Fear not, young Padowan ... patience and righteous guidance will see him on the right path. ... else doom with be his destiny!
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 24d Location: Sydney Posted 05/02/04 03:34 AM Posted 05/02/04 03:34 AM thanks for all the replies.......guess I'll get black a wise decision!!!
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 21d Location: Adelaide Posted 05/02/04 03:42 AM Posted 05/02/04 03:42 AM I shall pray for you Chooch I know Ken shall. The force is to strong Ken. He has been pulled to the dark side.. ..only you can save him now....I dont yet posess your powers......I am merely a padowan!!
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 05/02/04 06:29 AM Posted 05/02/04 06:29 AM get orange!!!!oh wait.... out of those twoGET BLACK!!!Hey ken and cain...... :thumbsup:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now