MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 05/08/14 03:16 AM Posted 05/08/14 03:16 AM A Walbro 460 is good for 450 on 98 and around 400 on e85
TomT Spooling Member Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 14y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Blue Mountains, NSW Posted 05/08/14 03:40 AM Posted 05/08/14 03:40 AM I didn't realise pingtune offered a "safe" tune. Hope that warranty holds up if your engine decides to implode! 1
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 05/08/14 03:41 AM Posted 05/08/14 03:41 AM well done, bloody show off................
K3THOU New Member 10 Member For: 20y 7m 9d Posted 05/08/14 04:33 AM Posted 05/08/14 04:33 AM The Herrod pump from memory is only a 350lph pump. But good enough for 500rwkw apparently 1
mattri Member 214 Member For: 21y 5m 26d Posted 05/08/14 05:24 AM Author Posted 05/08/14 05:24 AM hahah no no intune just provided the oil feed line that's allI wouldnt get a tune from there 1
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 05/08/14 05:38 AM Posted 05/08/14 05:38 AM Ah trueWho is doing the tuning?
mattri Member 214 Member For: 21y 5m 26d Posted 05/08/14 07:32 AM Author Posted 05/08/14 07:32 AM Northmead Auto Centre. Nick and Bill
fraserc New Member 24 Member For: 12y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/08/14 08:15 AM Posted 05/08/14 08:15 AM What made you go to those guys instead of somewhere like cms/autotech? (Trying to decide who I'm going to go to when I get my car tuned)Very nice result though! 1
mattri Member 214 Member For: 21y 5m 26d Posted 05/08/14 08:54 AM Author Posted 05/08/14 08:54 AM To be honest I was recommended them by the guy who installed my gear.Autoech while they are great I dont really appreciate being spoken to like I know nothing adn the fact that he wanted $1000 for just a tune was abit high for me
Cjafpv Member 110 Member For: 12y 2m 2d Posted 05/08/14 09:52 AM Posted 05/08/14 09:52 AM (edited) Hmmm it's funny how inconsistent peoples reviews of workshops are not just here mind you comings from v8 Holden's the tuner I used I found great others wernet so happy but tbh with the amount of money we pay to get these things tuned I don't think it's to much to expect good customer service. The workshop I used to tune my f6 let me tell you won't be returning there next time it's a shame coz the tune feels great but the deceptiveness and workshop practices just ruined it :/I think always go with your gut feeling I should of stuck with spiro the first timeBut other tuner was 250 cheaper and seemed to have a reasonable reputation ah well you live and learn and these things aren't the type of thing to go cheap on Edited 05/08/14 09:55 AM by Cjafpv
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now