aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 6m 22d Posted 04/02/04 06:36 AM Author Posted 04/02/04 06:36 AM Peter, Have I missed it or have you not mensioned what magazine this speed test will be in? I would think they wouldn't care if you mensioned you were going to be in the next issue, kind of like free advertisment for them... I'm hoping it is "Motor" as I'm now living in the USA and is the only mag I get. Oh and a little off topic... we're all waiting for releases of APS systems for the 2.5ltr USDM STi over here! :banghead: Great work!eatV8, I have not said what magazine will publish the road test as its not my position to say so, I dont want to spoil the read or surprise for the readers.When the article is published and in the public domain we will have the article on our website so you wont missout, I promiseThe APS product is not far away for the USDM STI we have completed testing and engineering and I think you will be impressed with the base 500HP system. PeterAPS
eatV8 Artificially Aspirated Member 951 Member For: 22y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/02/04 07:39 AM Posted 04/02/04 07:39 AM Peter, Have I missed it or have you not mensioned what magazine this speed test will be in? I would think they wouldn't care if you mensioned you were going to be in the next issue, kind of like free advertisment for them... I'm hoping it is "Motor" as I'm now living in the USA and is the only mag I get. Oh and a little off topic... we're all waiting for releases of APS systems for the 2.5ltr USDM STi over here! :banghead: Great work!eatV8, I have not said what magazine will publish the road test as its not my position to say so, I dont want to spoil the read or surprise for the readers.When the article is published and in the public domain we will have the article on our website so you wont missout, I promiseThe APS product is not far away for the USDM STI we have completed testing and engineering and I think you will be impressed with the base 500HP system. :o :o PeterAPS Peter, You have me impatiently waiting now! 500hp!! I don't want to keep on about STi on the XR forums but it would be cool if you could post videos of the STi in the ¼mile etc like you have for the XR6. Could you tell me anymore about this 500hp kit? what turbo your using obviously DR55 or DR65 any information would be great. you could PM or email any of this if you wish to not further talk about it on XR forums... thanks peter!Steve <--- like awd launch? Guys I'm a huge XR6 turbo fan and would love to get one if sold in the USA... My next holi back to QLD I hope someone from brisbane area could take me for a spin
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 04/02/04 12:47 PM Posted 04/02/04 12:47 PM I have split the T5 debate from this thread as cleanly as possiblerefer to THIS THREAD If you want to continue discussions on the T5 box.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 04/02/04 08:24 PM Posted 04/02/04 08:24 PM I don't want to keep on about STi on the XR forumsGuys I'm a huge XR6 turbo fan Well stop going on about STI's then, if you do I'll happily take you for a spin when you come home to Brissy.Scotty
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 05/02/04 02:33 AM Posted 05/02/04 02:33 AM WOW!!! that's amazing!!! over 500hp from just 12.6psi!!!that's quite awesome really!!any word the the price yet??and can you supply an upgraded clutch to cope with the power??Dave.
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 05/02/04 05:05 AM Posted 05/02/04 05:05 AM WOW!!! that's amazing!!! over 500hp from just 12.6psi!!!that's quite awesome really!!any word the the price yet??and can you supply an upgraded clutch to cope with the power??Dave. Im with you its awsome and at such a low boost pressure to, Im booked in to have mine fitted in March , cant wait.
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 08/02/04 11:15 AM Posted 08/02/04 11:15 AM I do have a exeide and have no trouble with it starting as per normal
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 10/02/04 03:19 AM Posted 10/02/04 03:19 AM Hi Peter, Can you organise an engineers report when having kits fitted at aps at customers cost?Cheers Frank
XR6Tbaybee Member 7 Member For: 22y 11m 21d Posted 11/02/04 10:04 AM Posted 11/02/04 10:04 AM Hey guys,I'm still new @ this whole "internet" thing and I am not the most educated person when talking about cars so be nice... Just a few of questions for Peter;1. If a PHASE II system is fitted to an Auto xr6t, is there anything else I should consider? e.g. Strengthing the Auto box 2. If a PHASE III system is fitted to an Auto xr6t... again, are there other things I must do to ensure many years of reliability etc. 3. Is there a RRP on the PHASE III System, even a rough estimate?My apologies if this has been answered already... Your help is much appriciated.Regards,Chris PS: I haven't posted a photo of my baby yet, so heres 1
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 11/02/04 10:40 AM Posted 11/02/04 10:40 AM Isn't he pretty in pink ? (circa 1980 the furs) . Mate I do know that this is one great lookin beasty enjoy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now