dalmazzo_c New Member 12 Member For: 12y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong, NSW Posted 28/05/14 06:11 AM Posted 28/05/14 06:11 AM Okay so I'm having a bit of difficulty with getting a dose or anything resembling the turkey orgy.I have blocked and removed the blow of valve. Slapped in a 3inch pipe that I sourced from the local exhaust joint for $25 and then I cut it down to size and threw a small POD filter on top.But with all this done I'm still just getting a PSHHH... No flutter at all. :'-( I'm starting to think my car might not be fully sick enough...If any of you lads can see what I'm doing wrong (other than wanting a dose pipe in the beginning) please let me know.I was also wondering if I may just need more boost to get the flutter???
matsfgxr6turbo Member 388 Member For: 16y 7m 29d Posted 28/05/14 06:56 AM Posted 28/05/14 06:56 AM It just needs more vl turbo uleh 2
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 28/05/14 08:10 AM Posted 28/05/14 08:10 AM 2
matsfgxr6turbo Member 388 Member For: 16y 7m 29d Posted 28/05/14 09:35 AM Posted 28/05/14 09:35 AM I think you just need more boost mate are you running standard boost? If so tune that badboy I've heard about 27 in the midrange is good fun 1
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 28/05/14 10:04 AM Posted 28/05/14 10:04 AM Blocked the BOV? I can show you if you like, I'm from the gong. Std boost won't dose much anyway
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 5d Gender: Male Posted 28/05/14 10:24 AM Posted 28/05/14 10:24 AM Must be user error, I actually have no suggestions sorryI'm running 3.7psi (unsure why) but mine flutters like a demon, will post a pic of the intake setup tomorrow
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 28/05/14 11:48 AM Posted 28/05/14 11:48 AM /\ still twice the boost of a vf gts.... 2
dalmazzo_c New Member 12 Member For: 12y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong, NSW Posted 28/05/14 09:12 PM Author Posted 28/05/14 09:12 PM I think I must just need a tune and more boost... It's the only think I can think of.The dose pipe does make the snail sound like a jet though, so that's a plus! :-D
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 29/05/14 04:01 AM Posted 29/05/14 04:01 AM Oh dear Are we the new VL club? 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/05/14 04:28 AM Posted 29/05/14 04:28 AM About 6 years ago we were Now were just tards on a stick 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now