supercharged88 Member 153 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Far Nth QLD. Posted 27/05/14 03:58 PM Posted 27/05/14 03:58 PM Hi everyone,I was wondering if anyone knows of any apps such as REV and TORQUE but to suit a Windows 8 phone.I had a browse last night but could only find junk.Any suggestions please.RegardsDave.
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 27/05/14 04:15 PM Posted 27/05/14 04:15 PM Get a cheap android phone or tablet That's the best way Haven't heard of anything for windows 8 phones
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 27/05/14 05:52 PM Posted 27/05/14 05:52 PM Can't remember now but read on another forum - nissan I think....nah not sure - anyway, torque app won't be written for windows phones so as been said, find a cheap android device and use that.
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 28/05/14 04:44 AM Posted 28/05/14 04:44 AM could possibly run something like forscan on the windows 8 device?I don't believe there are an applications for the windows 8 devices itself in the microsoft store.As said before, get a cheap android device dedicated for the car. Get a pre paid device and chuck the sim out.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 28/05/14 04:50 AM Posted 28/05/14 04:50 AM I have run both Forscan and the HPT Tuner software on my Nexus and Note 10.1 using this emulator http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1389700In the end I just bought a recon'd Dell latitude ST Windows Tablet. It is much easier to use and the Android Devices dont kick out enough juise to power the HPT dongle. 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now