kimmeh87 Member 37 Member For: 13y 2m 19d Posted 18/04/14 10:40 AM Posted 18/04/14 10:40 AM Hey Everyone. I'm Kim. Been on here a while, first real post. Bought my BF MK2.5 XR6T around 9 months ago and I am in love!! Mods are as follows (purchased with these mods done)-60lb injectors- xforce exhaust system- 4 inch dump, high flow cat, dual 2.5's, all stainless- bigger fuel pump- growler CAI- actuator mods and 12psi actuator- custom dyno tune, it's making 312kw @ 12psiAll work has been carried out by autotech engineering. Over the past 2 days (on and off with 3 kids to look after) I've installed a Process West 2.1 cooler kit, with the cast crossover and a Plazmaman under battery intake. Was a pretty straight forward install. Now it's time for a retune as she's over boosting, so time to call autotech! I'm hoping with the cooler upgrade etc to be making around 350- 380rwkw. Fingers crossed. Will have I wait and see.Have also put a set of FG 50th anniversary rims on it which I have recently plastidipped matt black. Would love to meet some other xr6t owners! Enjoy guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 3
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 18/04/14 10:50 AM Posted 18/04/14 10:50 AM Love ya work with the car Kim.....Well done
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/04/14 10:51 AM Posted 18/04/14 10:51 AM (edited) 9 monthsWhy did you wait that time to come out?Oh and welcome. Edited 18/04/14 10:51 AM by Kimberley Scott 1
kimmeh87 Member 37 Member For: 13y 2m 19d Posted 18/04/14 10:56 AM Author Posted 18/04/14 10:56 AM I'm not sure why I waited so long Kimberley Scott Should have done it soonerSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/04/14 10:58 AM Posted 18/04/14 10:58 AM 9 months is perfect
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 18/04/14 11:01 AM Posted 18/04/14 11:01 AM just had another look at the wheels and I really do like them with some plasti on them
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 18/04/14 11:03 AM Posted 18/04/14 11:03 AM Welcome to the nuthouse!!Beaut looking car!Did ya used to live in Rockhampton?
kimmeh87 Member 37 Member For: 13y 2m 19d Posted 18/04/14 11:08 AM Author Posted 18/04/14 11:08 AM Na never lived a there except the blue mountains NSW.Cheers for the compliments just had another look at the wheels and I really do like them with some plasti on themYea the wheels came up pretty good, I'm happy with them and am digging the stealth look of black on black on blackOh ive had the windows tinted also, 15% all round
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 18/04/14 12:04 PM Posted 18/04/14 12:04 PM Haha no worries.. Just knew a chick with your username on her license plates a while back :-P
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 18/04/14 12:56 PM Posted 18/04/14 12:56 PM Auto or manual? Taken/taking it to the drags?Watch out for deep puddles with that air intake location. Bloke in WA busted his engine submarining his Phoon through a puddle a few years ago due to the intake being down there. Also heard it collects loads of road dust but I'm sure if you keep it clean each service it will be no problem.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now