MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 25/04/14 12:37 PM Author Posted 25/04/14 12:37 PM little update, been sending up on this car a little too much I think! Won the dump too. little sneak peak for whats in store Joys of working with power, for my battery relo (that's 35mm2 by the way)jigsawed out a pod cover, still ave to do the side and decide how I'm gonna secure it
xr6tnv PC LOAD LETTER Legacy Donating Member 388 Member For: 14y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/04/14 03:04 PM Posted 25/04/14 03:04 PM Jesus those are some big cables !! Always an issue with how much money goes into these projects huh?! Is the dump pipe a straight fit to the rest of the exhaust ?
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 30/04/14 07:20 AM Author Posted 30/04/14 07:20 AM Jesus those are some big cables !! Always an issue with how much money goes into these projects huh?! Is the dump pipe a straight fit to the rest of the exhaust ?haha yeh its a worry alright. I haven't spent all that much though. Dump pipe won't fit to rest of exhaust. I have a 4 inch x force cat that I'm going to use so they will need to use new flanges and somehow mate my 2.5 twin catback to the cat. not too hard of a job though. Picked these bad boys up todayand yes ill be painting that filthy bob tail this weekend.
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 30/04/14 07:28 AM Posted 30/04/14 07:28 AM What's wrong with the Bob tail?
xr6tnv PC LOAD LETTER Legacy Donating Member 388 Member For: 14y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/04/14 12:29 PM Posted 30/04/14 12:29 PM Won't be too bad a job if you can have it up on a hoist and do the work and if you are handing with some welding... Going to paint the bob tail white? I thought black might look cool but could get old real fast.
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 01/05/14 09:37 PM Author Posted 01/05/14 09:37 PM Got my wheels last night, my god they have some poke. The amount of gaurd work on the fronts has been quite a bit, here is as far out in going, now just to get it the right shape. Before After 1
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 01/05/14 09:52 PM Posted 01/05/14 09:52 PM killing it mate cars coming along nicely. all I would do is remove the turbo badge on the rear, keep them guessing.
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 01/05/14 10:09 PM Author Posted 01/05/14 10:09 PM killing it mate cars coming along nicely. all I would do is remove the turbo badge on the rear, keep them guessing.cheers bud. I actually bought that badge and put it back on, I like when something looks like its factory but you know its modified, like subtle changes. Plus my numberplate now is a dead giveaway hahah 1
xr6tnv PC LOAD LETTER Legacy Donating Member 388 Member For: 14y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/05/14 10:51 PM Posted 01/05/14 10:51 PM Whoooa that's a bit of a roll on the front ! I really like it though :D those rims are pretty bloody big ! Are they 19x10 all round ?
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 02/05/14 12:04 AM Author Posted 02/05/14 12:04 AM Whoooa that's a bit of a roll on the front ! I really like it though :D those rims are pretty bloody big ! Are they 19x10 all round ?roll, flare, pump, pretty much forcing the metal and paint to its limits and a little beyond haha. Sure are, +15. The ears are great, I think a 9 in the same offset would be alot better in the front but im just gunna work with what I have
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now