_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 21/04/14 01:33 PM Author Posted 21/04/14 01:33 PM I have a spare UHF someone can borrow on the day. I'll double check the cafe up at Baw Baw is open. If it isn't I'll organize a barbeque and drinks for us all instead. 2
elapxidi Member 62 Member For: 15y 3m 24d Posted 21/04/14 07:51 PM Posted 21/04/14 07:51 PM thanks velocityyour an ok joeI cant wait we can be best friends forever, we can be penpals and everything
elapxidi Member 62 Member For: 15y 3m 24d Posted 22/04/14 08:01 AM Posted 22/04/14 08:01 AM Hi guysdon't want to be a downer on things, hopefully not, but if the weather is miserable like todays I might not attend.May I have the number of the person in charge (im guessing velocity) to notify about cancellationsim looking forward to this so fingers crossedThanks guysseeyah
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 22/04/14 08:17 AM Author Posted 22/04/14 08:17 AM Yeah if it's wet like today we will definitely postpone it mate. I will post the morning of the cruise on here to let everyone know whether it's going ahead or if it will be cancelled. A bit early to tell right now as the weather could clear right up in 10 days or get a lot worse!
elapxidi Member 62 Member For: 15y 3m 24d Posted 22/04/14 08:32 AM Posted 22/04/14 08:32 AM nice one velocitythanks mate
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 27/04/14 04:07 AM Author Posted 27/04/14 04:07 AM (edited) Forecast for Mt Baw Baw this week ahead. See how we go for Sunday but we might have to postpone if the weather doesn't clear up. I'll make a call once the forecast comes through for Sunday/Monday. Edited 27/04/14 08:50 AM by _Velocity_ 1
elapxidi Member 62 Member For: 15y 3m 24d Posted 28/04/14 11:13 AM Posted 28/04/14 11:13 AM NAAAAAAAAAAA that's FAAARKED!!!! 4 degrees?that's ruined my evening I was very much looking forward to this
Upinder Member 114 Member For: 14y 1m 1d Posted 29/04/14 10:05 AM Posted 29/04/14 10:05 AM its good for our turbo car look intake temps to smash that boost 1
HER-XRT Legacy Donating Member 261 Member For: 15y 7m 18d Gender: Female Location: Werribee, Victoria Posted 30/04/14 07:12 AM Posted 30/04/14 07:12 AM I'm not playing if it's going to snow!!!!
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 30/04/14 07:48 AM Author Posted 30/04/14 07:48 AM (edited) Forecasts for Baw Baw and Warburton for the weekend:Sorry guys but I've postponed this cruise until later in the year. I haven't decided to do this lightly but with the forecast rain for Yarra Glen and Warburton across the whole weekend I'd rather give people a chance now to make other plans.Black ice is not something to be trifled with and the road up to Mt Baw Baw is quite narrow compared to those we get to use on the Vic Alpine Cruise.Road safety is always our main priority when organizing these cruises.With the Snowies cruise most likely organized for November I'll look at rescheduling this cruise to either late September, December or possibly January. Edited 02/05/14 09:30 AM by _Velocity_
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now