R3n3gade-XtC New Member 15 Member For: 14y 7m 21d Posted 09/07/14 11:24 AM Posted 09/07/14 11:24 AM (edited) Quick question, lookin to pick up a set of 19x9.5 +25 wheels to replace stock...will 255/35's fit under the fronts with just rolled guards? Bought the car with the front lowered a bit but I've never measured it, so lets assume its on SL's.Thinkin of goin 255 all around to just make things simpler but happy to listen to peoples thoughts... Edited 09/07/14 11:36 AM by R3n3gade-XtC
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 11/07/14 10:02 AM Posted 11/07/14 10:02 AM Yes
R3n3gade-XtC New Member 15 Member For: 14y 7m 21d Posted 12/07/14 02:42 AM Posted 12/07/14 02:42 AM YesCheers mate
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 15/07/14 07:52 AM Posted 15/07/14 07:52 AM (edited) I need a new set of wheels due to pothole damage.I have a BA sedan and I would like to run staggered wheels. I understand that wider wheels may require the guards to rolled, and I am happy to do so if necessary. What would be the prefect width and offset, to keep wheels inside the arches with neutral camber, without having to stretch tyres? Edited 15/07/14 07:53 AM by HI PSI
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/07/14 05:07 PM Posted 15/07/14 05:07 PM (edited) 19 x 8.5/ 19.5. +35 and +40 respectively.This245/35 and 275/30 Edited 15/07/14 05:08 PM by arronm 2
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 16/07/14 09:56 AM Posted 16/07/14 09:56 AM 8.5 and +35 front is well inside the guard
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 16/07/14 09:56 AM Posted 16/07/14 09:56 AM 8.5 and +35 front is well inside the guard
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 16/07/14 10:13 AM Posted 16/07/14 10:13 AM (edited) I have just fitted the PBR C2 callipers and rotors to the front of my Ba Turbo and the Speedy Envy 19 x 8.5 +38 wheels won't fit, as they hit the callipers. I have the same wheel in a +30 and it clears, will all +38 wheels have this problem, or does it depend on their construction?Any suggestions that you could give me on wheels that would clear the callipers would be greatly appreciated. Edited 16/07/14 10:19 AM by HI PSI
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/07/14 10:21 AM Posted 16/07/14 10:21 AM C2 caliper?
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 16/07/14 10:24 AM Posted 16/07/14 10:24 AM (edited) Sorry, I believe that they are referred to as the C6 calliper - FPV premium brake package - 325mm rotor Edited 16/07/14 10:34 AM by HI PSI
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now