pdizzle Member 47 Member For: 15y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: wellington new zealand Posted 10/02/14 08:47 AM Posted 10/02/14 08:47 AM hi just wanting to know if a 19x10.5 with a +15- +20 rear and 19x9.5 same offset would fit my ba mkii ute
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 10/02/14 08:49 AM Posted 10/02/14 08:49 AM they will poke bulk on the front
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 3d Gender: Male Posted 10/02/14 09:43 AM Posted 10/02/14 09:43 AM 9.5 +30 for the fronts to gain maximum flush...rears, no idea on utes but id say somewhere around what you're thinking
EB_XR6_1992 Member 59 Member For: 14y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 13/02/14 11:49 AM Posted 13/02/14 11:49 AM 17 x920 + front11 + rearhad 10.5 + 15 on before , look mean but silly at my height. but they probably stick at 30mm, but with camber less.
MA91CK billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix Legacy Donating Member 1,346 Member For: 14y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 13/02/14 08:31 PM Posted 13/02/14 08:31 PM 9.5 +30 for the fronts to gain maximum flush...rears, no idea on utes but id say somewhere around what you're thinking I thought I read posts saying not even +22 would fit on the front of a B series? I want 9.5 +22 front and 10.5 +22 rears, been reading conflicting stories
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 3d Gender: Male Posted 14/02/14 07:37 AM Posted 14/02/14 07:37 AM Those posts were probably made by law abiding pansies. Im not saying go break the law, but every man should have a pair 1
pdizzle Member 47 Member For: 15y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: wellington new zealand Posted 14/02/14 09:25 AM Author Posted 14/02/14 09:25 AM well ill find out soon I think rears will be fine just worried bout the fronts
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 3d Gender: Male Posted 14/02/14 11:45 AM Posted 14/02/14 11:45 AM 9.5 +22 is a little aggressive, but nothing 1 1/2deg of neg camber wont solve You said this was for a ute yeah? Ive always wondered how much extra poke the sedans need for the rear, mate has some 17x9 +25 that im testing for fitment
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 15/02/14 07:52 PM Posted 15/02/14 07:52 PM Those posts were probably made by law abiding pansies. Im not saying go break the law, but every man should have a pairWhat he meant is the offset you suggested may foul on the front suspension. So more offset and therefore a less legal fitment was suggested. As for the 17 x 9 +25 they will sit nice on a sedan. Depending on ride height, tyre size and camber some minor gaurd work may be needed.
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 3d Gender: Male Posted 16/02/14 01:52 AM Posted 16/02/14 01:52 AM I know a 9.5+30 will fit on the front, so I cant imagine a less offset wheel would foul on anything but the guard if its too low 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now