arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 24/05/14 02:34 PM Posted 24/05/14 02:34 PM Tempe tyres $1800 staggered with Kumho KU31 tyres 19 inch 8.5 +35 front 9.5 +40 rear. 245/35 and 275/30http://www.tempetyres.com.au/packages_section_details.php?19x8.5%2019x9.5%20Starcorp%20Hiro%20-%20GM 1
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 24/05/14 11:14 PM Posted 24/05/14 11:14 PM (edited) I got 1950 when checking them out just then- 245's and 275's.I have these on my car in blackI do have spacers though- 15mm rear and 12mm front- rears are rolled too.I gonna be selli ng these soon- not because no good any more, I just want rims with the correct offset so I dont have to use spacers. Edited 24/05/14 11:16 PM by Panda Eyes 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/05/14 12:23 AM Posted 25/05/14 12:23 AM You are right. I paid $1800. Bit more now.
huntyyy Member 7 Member For: 12y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: SA Posted 28/05/14 11:22 AM Posted 28/05/14 11:22 AM can anyone give me some advice? I want to get a set of rota grids for my ba xr6. I called up rota today and spoke to a guy and he gave me the following wheel specs which he said would suit.Fronts: 18x8.5 +30 in the rota grids and rears:18x9.5 +35 in the grid R's. Will these actually fit okay? just need some clarification.
Spyathe Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 12y 11m 9d Gender: Male Posted 28/05/14 11:32 AM Posted 28/05/14 11:32 AM They will fit fine mate
huntyyy Member 7 Member For: 12y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: SA Posted 28/05/14 11:40 AM Posted 28/05/14 11:40 AM alright cheers will anything rub? and tyres also come in as a factor too don't they?
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 28/05/14 11:52 AM Posted 28/05/14 11:52 AM no rub but if rear is lowered may want to roll the lip up.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 28/05/14 07:55 PM Posted 28/05/14 07:55 PM I got 1950 when checking them out just then- 245's and 275's.I have these on my car in blackI do have spacers though- 15mm rear and 12mm front- rears are rolled too.I gonna be selli ng these soon- not because no good any more, I just want rims with the correct offset so I dont have to use spacers.What size/offsets ?
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 28/05/14 10:21 PM Posted 28/05/14 10:21 PM 19 x 8.5/ 19.5. +35 and +40 respectively. 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 29/05/14 07:09 AM Posted 29/05/14 07:09 AM what's your plans for the new rims?I went koya purely for custom offsets, not many decent choices in any brand for 17's. It's either -15 jap rims or +35/40 for everything else.currently run 17x8 +18 fronts and 17x9 +25 rears but thinking of 17x9 +25 all round
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now