What To Get The Better Half ?

Spinning

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 3d

Agree - the Volvo XC 90 is right up there - however the better half , isnt a fan of the Volvo ....only due to the historical images the model has portrayed , and we have had some friends whom have owed Volvo's - and I think the constant ear bashing she received , doesnt sit well with her .. - pity , cause they 're a great package ..

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 1d

My cousin just bought a new evoque, really nice cars. But unless you get a lot of options its just a basic suv

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 1d

Pretty much everything is an option apart from shell. Moon roof option, interior, GPS, audio, motor, wheels, transmission

Messenger_5817873010540233438_1387089016

Edited by freeze_dk
  • Like 1

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 9m 27d

She needs to ask herself about what she's putting in the car for most trips. If its school with kids & bags, the ST will piss it in. Plus I think they look heaps better than the xr5.

If she can't fit in everything she needs, she needs to ask herself why she's carrying around so much crap! Please dont put another SUV on the roads

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 15d

Pretty much everything is an option apart from shell. Moon roof option, interior, GPS, audio, motor, wheels, transmission

.....and rear vision.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 7d

I recently traded in my wifes BMW 125 convertible for Volvo XC60 T6 R-design due to her needing a family car.

I hated the BMW, sure it handled well but the seat were uncomfortable, run flats are a piece of sh*t, sat nav was terrible, the list goes on!!

The Volvo on the other hand is an awesome car, its quick with 240-250kw it can move, its quiet, road noise is very minimal and has plenty of features. Other small SUV's we looked at were the Audi Q5 and Land Rover Evoque, both good cars but the Volvo suited our requirements better.

Massive fan of the XC60.