bjacobs Member 143 Member For: 12y 10m 6d Gender: Male Posted 10/06/14 08:20 AM Posted 10/06/14 08:20 AM The plazmaman springs are tempting at $300 What would be my best option between plaz or the atomic extreme H/D's?There are also the atomic ovates and crows but I would prefer not to spend over $400 Would PAC racing springs be to stiff for approx 300-320 rwkws? Cause that is what I'm aiming for for my first tune before I upgrade turbo. And the pacs fall in my budget as well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 10/06/14 08:31 AM Posted 10/06/14 08:31 AM I bought the PAC Springs. If you tell Tony I referred you (TBRE), he'll look after you 1
LU82 Legacy Donating Member 569 Member For: 13y 8m 3d Posted 10/06/14 08:35 AM Posted 10/06/14 08:35 AM I asked cms today what valve springs they use and they said plazmaman , so I guess they must be ok.
bjacobs Member 143 Member For: 12y 10m 6d Gender: Male Posted 10/06/14 08:40 AM Posted 10/06/14 08:40 AM I bought the PAC Springs. If you tell Tony I referred you (TBRE), he'll look after you Will the pacs be ok for my first moderate power level (320ish)?? I don't want to get anything too stiff but also want them to be able to handle more power (400ish) later down the track. Thanks beau.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 10/06/14 09:53 AM Posted 10/06/14 09:53 AM They'll be fine mate. Spoke to Tony and my tuner about this and no concerns at my power level. They actually sit in between the two Crows (1808 & 1809) and less seat pressure than the Crows with retainers ( VTKBA6T) that plenty run. PAC are high quality USA springs. Google them. Very happy with my choice.
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 10/06/14 10:01 AM Posted 10/06/14 10:01 AM Plazmaman are Performance Springs. My tuner uses them in basically stock rebuilds but nothing making power.
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 10/06/14 10:01 AM Posted 10/06/14 10:01 AM What are they good for?
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 10/06/14 10:07 AM Posted 10/06/14 10:07 AM ^^^ plenty have used the plazmaman / performance springs with no issues. I can only be guided by my tuner who had issues with two cars running them so that was enough for me to rule them out.
bjacobs Member 143 Member For: 12y 10m 6d Gender: Male Posted 10/06/14 10:08 AM Posted 10/06/14 10:08 AM They'll be fine mate. Spoke to Tony and my tuner about this and no concerns at my power level. They actually sit in between the two Crows (1808 & 1809) and less seat pressure than the Crows with retainers ( VTKBA6T) that plenty run. PAC are high quality USA springs. Google them. Very happy with my choice. Thanks for the advice, sounds like they could be a goer, I'll give tony a call toTomorrow. Cheers beauSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1
gsd112 Legacy Donating Member 605 Member For: 16y 23d Gender: Male Location: Penrith Posted 10/06/14 10:10 AM Posted 10/06/14 10:10 AM I got a bad set of those Atomics. GRRRR
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now