discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 08/01/14 05:43 AM Posted 08/01/14 05:43 AM Thanks for the insight Bunna, but what a shame the gear behind the engine couldn't handle it hey. :(Get on to those runout FPV deals people, I'd have one of the last Miami GTs if I could afford it. Would complement my XR6T nicely. 2
FG XR6-T MONSTER Member 42 Member For: 17y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/01/14 04:00 PM Posted 08/01/14 04:00 PM they should really do same for xr6t (as they are saying xr8 will be rebadged GT with same interior as xr6t) and perhaps go out with a bang, I have got FG xr6t so its kind of stupid getting FG f6 but I might just do that. Stock for stock nothing beats f6.
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 25d Gender: Male Posted 08/01/14 09:58 PM Posted 08/01/14 09:58 PM wasn't the GS just an XR8 with the new motor??
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 09/01/14 05:28 AM Posted 09/01/14 05:28 AM And no Brembos?
will-82 Member 427 Member For: 21y 8m 25d Location: sydney Posted 10/01/14 06:52 AM Posted 10/01/14 06:52 AM they should really do same for xr6t (as they are saying xr8 will be rebadged GT with same interior as xr6t) and perhaps go out with a bang, I have got FG xr6t so its kind of stupid getting FG f6 but I might just do that. Stock for stock nothing beats f6.so basically it will be a gs with ford badges and the gt engine
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 10/01/14 09:14 AM Posted 10/01/14 09:14 AM Basically......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now