Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

Nice power gain mate. Now don't lose your license lol

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 7d
Posted

I've still got it... But I've been on holidays in Sydney and it's still in Melbourne lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

  • 10 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 7d
Posted

Quick update, she went back to bluepower for service.

Had an earls turbo oil feed filter fitted as well as a process west stage 2 cooler.

Unfortunately I had to switch intakes becuse the Herrod one didn't fit with the pw cooler.

So also had a bluepower intake fitted and had it re tuned.

Pretty happy with the results.

347kw.

post-49607-141611334369_thumb.jpg

  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

MORE...............Nice power Justin gotta be happy with that.

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Well done mate. You'll be used to it within a week and will be chasing more...

Unfortunately 350 in these cars just doesn't feel that fast, or maybe that's just my opinion. I reckon around 420 on E85 is where its at [emoji6]

Edited by demon1300
  • Like 2
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 7d
Posted (edited)

hahaha, one day!

there is no such thing as enough power!

I have two young kids so as funds permit :)

Edited by jmac86
  • 7 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 7d
Posted (edited)

a while back I had a touch up tune done by the boys while it was in for a service and came away with 358kw atw, no complaints!

post-49607-0-63323800-1436265394_thumb.j

Edited by jmac86
  • Like 2
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 22d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Even though Holden's should be red that's actually the first time I've liked a red falcon, looks mint!

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...