phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 16d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 06/12/05 03:30 AM Posted 06/12/05 03:30 AM whose up for it?I'll decide on a venue after I see who gets the interest.hit me back you rev heads!Hey Guys...Just let us know the dates & venue & I'll try & get down from Townsville....Nothin major yet..... Waitin on the Edit to arrive & get tuned.....Rick800STA<{POST_SNAPBACK}>when something is confirmed it will be posted but keep an eye on the "2006 Calender"http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21446thanksshazzy
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 16d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 12/01/06 03:27 PM Posted 12/01/06 03:27 PM Wahoooooooooooo2006 is on a rolla great kickstart with Goldies cruise and dinner 21st Jan!!!skidpan on the boilanother (ssshh) to a secret location another Toowoomba??if you got an idea POST AWAY shazzy
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 20d Location: North Brisbane Posted 12/01/06 09:59 PM Posted 12/01/06 09:59 PM Anyone want to do a circuit day at Qld Raceway?? Cost is around $100 I believe and that is as many laps as you desire. Lets go around some corners and brake as well. It's like a cruise except no radars................ and it makes for a great family day - you can take passengers and all!
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 13/01/06 01:40 AM Posted 13/01/06 01:40 AM If it's only about 100 bucks I would be interested for sure. I believe it is far more than that?Lumpy
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 20d Location: North Brisbane Posted 13/01/06 02:03 AM Posted 13/01/06 02:03 AM Mate, apparently not. The EVO club guys were telling me about it on Weds night as they go there quite often.
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 13/01/06 02:54 AM Posted 13/01/06 02:54 AM Sweet as! I would be in that for sure! Sounds like I might need some brake pads and maybe a rotor...Pimp's gonna die Lump
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 16d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 13/01/06 02:55 AM Posted 13/01/06 02:55 AM Anyone want to do a circuit day at Qld Raceway?? Cost is around $100 I believe and that is as many laps as you desire. Lets go around some corners and brake as well. It's like a cruise except no radars................ and it makes for a great family day - you can take passengers and all! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>sounds good to mecan't get enough of this lets get some details shazzy
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 1d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 13/01/06 03:23 AM Posted 13/01/06 03:23 AM Yep I'm in for everything.. Just someone ring me and remind me the day before......
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 16d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 13/01/06 03:40 AM Posted 13/01/06 03:40 AM Yep I'm in for everything.. Just someone ring me and remind me the day before......<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Havn't you got secretaries shazzy
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 1d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 13/01/06 03:43 AM Posted 13/01/06 03:43 AM Yep I'm in for everything.. Just someone ring me and remind me the day before......Havn't you got secretaries shazzy 2 at the last count.......But I have them busy doing other things......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now