mosha1982 Member 38 Member For: 13y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 13/12/13 07:35 PM Author Posted 13/12/13 07:35 PM Mine made 370 at around 16-17psi on 98 ron with a PW stage 2, walbro intank, seimens dekkas, xforce 4inch dump 5 inch cat and twin 2.5 cat back.Don't worry about dyno numbers mate, there are so many variables.The blacktop is the true indicator of power, for referance mine went 126MPH with 370rwkw on 98.I shouldn't be so concerned about dyno figures as it goes good enough for a street car .I still would like to try e85 at some stage.have you ever used Real dyno ?I got stuged by Elite as there apprentice ran my car into the wall in there shop and cracked my light scratched my quter panel and front bar.paul payed for my paint and panel damage but refuses to replace my light so I need a new shop.
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 12d Gender: Male Posted 13/12/13 10:16 PM Posted 13/12/13 10:16 PM Nah, I'm from Sydney mate.Find it very strange that Paul would agree to fix your car but not replace the headlight, they seem like a professional outfit.FPT is getting some very good wraps lately but best to go and see a few shops and see who suits you best.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/12/13 06:01 AM Posted 14/12/13 06:01 AM ID 1000 and E85 will see you into the 400s 1
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 14/12/13 11:18 PM Posted 14/12/13 11:18 PM If going e85 can't go past FPT.
mosha1982 Member 38 Member For: 13y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 15/12/13 08:00 AM Author Posted 15/12/13 08:00 AM I was talking to Real dyno and old mate said put ID 1000 in and had to change something in the fuel delivery and I would see the 400rwkw figures .I wish I had e85 close by. Servo's need to click on and see there is great demand for it.
mosha1982 Member 38 Member For: 13y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 15/12/13 08:14 AM Author Posted 15/12/13 08:14 AM Nah, I'm from Sydney mate.Find it very strange that Paul would agree to fix your car but not replace the headlight, they seem like a professional outfit.FPT is getting some very good wraps lately but best to go and see a few shops and see who suits you best.Paul seemed like a good business man but he said I came to the party by fixing the paint damage but will not replace the light .He mentioned he has a sign saying we take no responsibility for vehicles on our premises .but there has to be a line when your apprentice runs it up against the wall .His loss anyway he wont get any more business from me .Is FPT the guys from sydney that moved out near ipswich ?
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 16/12/13 01:53 AM Posted 16/12/13 01:53 AM http://www.forcedperformancetuning.com/They are in Toowoomba.
mosha1982 Member 38 Member For: 13y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 17/12/13 08:52 AM Author Posted 17/12/13 08:52 AM http://www.forcedperformancetuning.com/They are in Toowoomba.The previous owner of my BA had it tuned by them .The dyno power curve was like a free style kicker ramp it went nothing to everything was a little dangerous.Fun though .
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 12d Gender: Male Posted 17/12/13 09:33 AM Posted 17/12/13 09:33 AM Im sure they can tune it however you want, just ask them to feed the boost in gently.I prefer it coming in hard.
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 17/12/13 11:09 AM Posted 17/12/13 11:09 AM a lot of customers do not get a choice, it appears that they get given what the guy doing the tuning wants, they do not even get warned about damage that can occur 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now