Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 10d
Posted

I had NT05s on mine and I'd leave black lines every time I opened it up in 2nd.

Now I have R1Rs and they just hold unlike any other tyre I have ever used.

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

My nt05s were awesome I couldn't spin Em with stock power in the dry

Now with these 275 they hook up pretty well but definitely not as good

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...