KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 22/01/04 06:47 AM Posted 22/01/04 06:47 AM It's OK Kenny, we understand..... Put your cardigan on and have a lamington. I'll give you a lamington in a minute ... don't fuss with me, I've been at this stinking game now for hours and I'm really starting to hate this f*cking penguin. ... come on fellas, what's the secret ... hmmmm, a little pity for an old digger? :(
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 23d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 22/01/04 06:51 AM Posted 22/01/04 06:51 AM the long distance version is easy.......the shorter distance is average 400 + unless you make him nose dive... then it's low 300's or high 200's.....:Dit's fun!
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 22/01/04 06:58 AM Posted 22/01/04 06:58 AM the long distance version is easy....... Ok, so how/where do I play the long-distance version?
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 22/01/04 08:55 AM Posted 22/01/04 08:55 AM 284....gotta do better
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 22/01/04 08:56 AM Posted 22/01/04 08:56 AM (edited) 291...getting better 301 woo hoo! Edited 22/01/04 08:56 AM by richdave
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 22/01/04 09:01 AM Posted 22/01/04 09:01 AM 310...and better stop now
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/01/04 10:59 AM Posted 22/01/04 10:59 AM I've whacked a 556.7*grins* A.NO WAY!!! What the f*ck did you hit it with? A lamington
turbotom Team Bute Legacy Donating Member 1,550 Member For: 23y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/01/04 11:51 AM Posted 22/01/04 11:51 AM It's OK Kenny, we understand..... :o Put your cardigan on and have a lamington.I'll give you a lamington in a minute ... don't fuss with me, I've been at this stinking game now for hours and I'm really starting to hate this f*cking penguin. ... come on fellas, what's the secret ... hmmmm, a little pity for an old digger? :( Yoda replies from the bright side ........... "secret you want, do you " "Trust you must Kenny, in the Force.....""Just hit with bat, penguin you do!"
turbotom Team Bute Legacy Donating Member 1,550 Member For: 23y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/01/04 11:56 AM Posted 22/01/04 11:56 AM the long distance version is easy.......Ok, so how/where do I play the long-distance version? Try Antarctica! :lol:
GDH Member 84 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Posted 22/01/04 10:37 PM Posted 22/01/04 10:37 PM the long distance version is easy.......Ok, so how/where do I play the long-distance version?Alright, alright...will put you out of your misery! Here it is:http://ogc.ath.cx/files/tmp/pingu.htmGDH
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now