Philz_T Member 34 Member For: 14y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/10/13 07:13 AM Posted 03/10/13 07:13 AM Hi guys!I have a small problem. I was driving with my parker's and fog lights on today and as I got home and turned the car off I head a beep from the dash. I turned the car back on and headlight fault warning came up. I had the headlights set to auto at this stage and the light were on and won't go off even though it's the middle of the day. Does any1 have any solution? Cheer
sct911 Member 848 Member For: 13y 10m 22d Gender: Male Posted 03/10/13 10:45 AM Posted 03/10/13 10:45 AM disconnect battery, wait 30sec before connecting again
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 03/10/13 10:54 AM Posted 03/10/13 10:54 AM Punishment for driving with foggies on when no fog. 2
michaelhardy Member 104 Member For: 17y 3m 10d Posted 24/10/13 09:03 AM Posted 24/10/13 09:03 AM people who drive with their fog lights on when there is no fog are really annoying and need a good slap.. plus its illegal..
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 24/10/13 01:04 PM Posted 24/10/13 01:04 PM 1 demerit point and $150 here in WA, I should know! But hey I'd never had fog lights before so I thought they were heaps sick. Learned my lesson.
jas98 Member 1,053 Member For: 14y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Maryborough Qld Posted 24/10/13 04:32 PM Posted 24/10/13 04:32 PM funnie thing is all teh cop cars in my town use fog lights at night....theres no fog at all but there fineing people for em...wtf!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now