AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 29/09/13 01:01 PM Posted 29/09/13 01:01 PM Yeah that's the one however I used an expensive crew so my overall cut was less. Just wasting money on cars/jets/boats and other unnecessary things aha
Doddo22 Member 135 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 29/09/13 01:04 PM Posted 29/09/13 01:04 PM Yeah ive pretty much stopped playing until online comes out haha
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 6d Gender: Male Posted 29/09/13 01:05 PM Posted 29/09/13 01:05 PM I'm not doing up anymore cars FFS, I've done up 2 with the best of everything, spent about 100k on each. As soon as I drive out of the shop, I get a call and it starts a mission. Then the car disappears when it's over
Doddo22 Member 135 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 29/09/13 01:11 PM Posted 29/09/13 01:11 PM yeah it sucks aye I think youre just better off doing up the cars they come with
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 29/09/13 01:21 PM Posted 29/09/13 01:21 PM Hang out with all 3 and play some golf, hillarious conversations ensue plus anger when hitting a bogey or bunker haha
Doddo22 Member 135 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 29/09/13 01:23 PM Posted 29/09/13 01:23 PM Haha ill have to try this
LAZY6 Member 620 Member For: 21y 10m 13d Gender: Male Posted 29/09/13 01:40 PM Posted 29/09/13 01:40 PM Is it worth buying?
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 29/09/13 01:47 PM Posted 29/09/13 01:47 PM Definitely. The storytelling and immersion is first rate, can't wait for multiplayer!
sct911 Member 848 Member For: 13y 10m 28d Gender: Male Posted 30/09/13 05:07 AM Posted 30/09/13 05:07 AM GTA addicts....... I just unlocked Trevor
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 30/09/13 05:12 AM Posted 30/09/13 05:12 AM He's fun..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now