Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 4m 22d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

hey guys, I am after dark argents but in that grey colour and 9.5 for the rear. I know that you can get them but just trying to find where. Does anybody know anything about these?

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted (edited)

*** I hope you don't mind me replying to your answer ***

You may need go after market copies because its rare you'll find a silver argents for sale.

Also I think the Genuine ones would cost a chit load.

Edited by ANGEL#3
  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

You can't get 19x9.5 aftermarket, only genuine unfortunately, and they are not cheap about $900ea.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...