angelo89 Member 468 Member For: 13y 3m 3d Gender: Male Posted 07/09/13 07:03 AM Posted 07/09/13 07:03 AM Has anyone noticed all the Late model camira drivers give dirties like its a sin to be driving a ford lol I swear they are such egotistical douchebags lol ? Just wondering or is just me that's noticed I had a maloo r8 ute pull up next to me and give me a dirty and then took off like what the hell lol
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 07/09/13 07:08 AM Posted 07/09/13 07:08 AM Dont think ive ever had that happen to me, but I dont understand die hard car fans no matter the brand.... If its a nice car, its a nice car IMO. I owned a holden, loved it but bought the Ford cause it was quick and had a turbo...
angelo89 Member 468 Member For: 13y 3m 3d Gender: Male Posted 07/09/13 07:19 AM Author Posted 07/09/13 07:19 AM Dont think ive ever had that happen to me, but I dont understand die hard car fans no matter the brand.... If its a nice car, its a nice car IMO. I owned a holden, loved it but bought the Ford cause it was quick and had a turbo...mate I couldn't agree more if u love your car and cars in general it doesn't matter what car it is just respect the other persons car and be on your way
angelo89 Member 468 Member For: 13y 3m 3d Gender: Male Posted 07/09/13 07:20 AM Author Posted 07/09/13 07:20 AM It's happened to me 4 times in the past few days I've only had my car for like 3 weeks or so
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 07/09/13 07:27 AM Posted 07/09/13 07:27 AM Get used to it and smoke em. 1
angelo89 Member 468 Member For: 13y 3m 3d Gender: Male Posted 07/09/13 07:31 AM Author Posted 07/09/13 07:31 AM I was only wondering if anyone else had experienced this is all and of course ill smoke them hold up the rep of the xr6
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/09/13 08:29 AM Posted 07/09/13 08:29 AM The wave at Skoda Superb drivers. But we are nice blokes. 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/09/13 09:17 AM Posted 07/09/13 09:17 AM lol no really lol
angelo89 Member 468 Member For: 13y 3m 3d Gender: Male Posted 07/09/13 09:18 AM Author Posted 07/09/13 09:18 AM lol no really lol really to who lol ?
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 07/09/13 09:32 AM Posted 07/09/13 09:32 AM Lots of lols running around here And, who really cares if they look at you at all. More important things in life than worrying about other drivers( I better add a lol) 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now