Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 3d
Posted

Hi guys I have a fg turbo ute looking at making 380-400 rwkw I've already installed a pwr stepped cool back in 2011 will the intercooler Handel this power ? Thanks

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

Kev from Process West has run 450+ rwkw through his stepped cooler using a GTX

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

I know that is not directly answering your question but the best I can come up with at the moment

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 21d
Posted

Kev from Process West has run 450+ rwkw through his stepped cooler using a GTX

That's using process west stepped not PWR though so not sure how well PWR cooler holds up

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Not that well at high levels but great for under 350

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

Kev from Process West has run 450+ rwkw through his stepped cooler using a GTX

I know that is not directly answering your question but the best I can come up with at the moment

That's using process west stepped not PWR though so not sure how well PWR cooler holds up

Pretty sure I explained that and the OP answered back so acknowledges it

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 8m 27d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

The later PWR stepped has revised tanks that offer better even charge air distrib through the whole core. The core itself would be capable of flowing well over 400rwkw easy. I might leave mine in to prove this point. The down side to it is the short tube lengths. Personally I rate good tube n fin cores a long way over 1970 tech bar and plate that are heavy and heat soak. My last boosted commo made an easy 400rwkw through a 300mm stacked height pwr cooler with 68mm tubes.

kind regards Jon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...