Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 30/03/04 02:19 AM Posted 30/03/04 02:19 AM I'm guessing end of next week.
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 30/03/04 08:34 AM Posted 30/03/04 08:34 AM I'm guessing end of next week. Spoke to Luke today, he should be finished on friday,I should get them early next week,then we will see how good express post is.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/03/04 08:51 AM Posted 30/03/04 08:51 AM Trust me boys, the long wait is worth it!
Slugger Member 14 Member For: 22y 7m 28d Posted 30/03/04 10:58 AM Posted 30/03/04 10:58 AM I'm guessing end of next week.Spoke to Luke today, he should be finished on friday,I should get them early next week,then we will see how good express post is. Great job, phantomxr6.Many thanks for organising this. Can't wait to get it and install it.
jimmyboy Member 152 Member For: 23y 2m 8d Posted 30/03/04 10:03 PM Posted 30/03/04 10:03 PM Whoo Hoo!!!!
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 30/03/04 11:06 PM Posted 30/03/04 11:06 PM Bugger. I'll be on my little roadtrip by the time they get to Phantomxr6. :( Oh well, patience is something I am overflowing with.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 31/03/04 12:53 AM Posted 31/03/04 12:53 AM I'm guessing end of next week.Spoke to Luke today, he should be finished on friday,I should get them early next week,then we will see how good express post is. Not a bad guess then was it.
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 31/03/04 03:29 AM Posted 31/03/04 03:29 AM Wow, that's tooo quick. Now I will be able to look at my boost gauge without a car, its going to make me more impaitient than ever. Thanks for arranging it Phantom, did you get the $$'s of the last person ?
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 31/03/04 04:29 AM Posted 31/03/04 04:29 AM Wow, that's tooo quick. Now I will be able to look at my boost gauge without a car, its going to make me more impaitient than ever. Thanks for arranging it Phantom, did you get the $$'s of the last person ? Yep everyone paid, you can sit and watch the gauge and pretend it moves until you get your lux. pack T.
Worpor Member 467 Member For: 22y 7m 13d Location: Perth Posted 31/03/04 06:07 AM Posted 31/03/04 06:07 AM You could try blowing in to it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now