ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/03/04 04:44 AM Posted 12/03/04 04:44 AM I will get one, mine is a manual and I want the 10psi one.I spoke to Luke about a additional discount as I already have the clock and cover. He said no problem.Mal
Worpor Member 467 Member For: 22y 7m 17d Location: Perth Posted 12/03/04 08:59 AM Posted 12/03/04 08:59 AM Yes please 15psi Let me know what needs top be done re payment ect.... Cheeers
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 12/03/04 10:20 AM Posted 12/03/04 10:20 AM that's 5 need 5 more.
Slugger Member 14 Member For: 22y 8m 2d Posted 14/03/04 03:20 AM Posted 14/03/04 03:20 AM If you're short on numbers, I'll take a 10PSI...
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 14/03/04 10:13 AM Posted 14/03/04 10:13 AM G'day Slugger (beat you kent), will add you to the list.
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 16/03/04 12:07 AM Posted 16/03/04 12:07 AM Sounds intriguing.... not sure I could justify getting one just yet. One question... Once you get the gauge, how do you go about installing it? Is it a simple do-it-yourself task or something you need to take to a shop to get done?
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 16/03/04 12:22 AM Posted 16/03/04 12:22 AM Sounds intriguing.... not sure I could justify getting one just yet. One question... Once you get the gauge, how do you go about installing it? Is it a simple do-it-yourself task or something you need to take to a shop to get done? Very easy install. Takes about 40 minutes the first time, and about 20 for subsequent installations (once you know the tricks...). I helped MS700 put his in a couple of weeks after I installed mine.Instuctions provided are clear and concise, but if your not confident come for a drive down to the 'gong one weekend and I'll do it for ya
rakrzy Member 32 Member For: 22y 11m 26d Location: Melbourne Posted 16/03/04 08:21 AM Posted 16/03/04 08:21 AM Hi Phantomxr6Please put me down for a 10 psi one, I've got an auto,Thanks for organising,R U in Melb?Rick
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/03/04 09:00 AM Posted 16/03/04 09:00 AM One question... Once you get the gauge, how do you go about installing it? Is it a simple do-it-yourself task or something you need to take to a shop to get done? Very easy install. Takes about 40 minutes the first time, and about 20 for subsequent installations (once you know the tricks...). I helped MS700 put his in a couple of weeks after I installed mine.Instuctions provided are clear and concise, but if your not confident come for a drive down to the 'gong one weekend and I'll do it for ya I personally recommend Trumpy as a Gaugeworks boost gauge installer!!!Top job he did, while I stood around drinking all of Cro's Corona's....... :lol: :lol:
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 16/03/04 09:07 AM Posted 16/03/04 09:07 AM One question... Once you get the gauge, how do you go about installing it? Is it a simple do-it-yourself task or something you need to take to a shop to get done? Very easy install. Takes about 40 minutes the first time, and about 20 for subsequent installations (once you know the tricks...). I helped MS700 put his in a couple of weeks after I installed mine.Instuctions provided are clear and concise, but if your not confident come for a drive down to the 'gong one weekend and I'll do it for ya I personally recommend Trumpy as a Gaugeworks boost gauge installer!!!Top job he did, while I stood around drinking all of Cro's Corona's....... :lol: :lol: Trumpy's Online Technical Support is also second to none.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now