Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Spooling Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Blue Mountains, NSW
Posted

I have a sudden urge to learn how to build a whole pc

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

I knew I liked computers for a reason.

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Not worth looking at on home computer but then again I could blame my son......... :roflmbo:


  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

I bet a few people don't open this thread due to the title, and fail to see the single tag I put on, hahaha. Glad you guys liked it.

:levitate:

  • Like 1
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Thank my boss hahaha.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne,Epping
Posted

We have a position vacant for a help desk person :welcome2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...