crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 15d Location: Sydney Posted 18/01/04 03:29 AM Posted 18/01/04 03:29 AM Our garage is rather tight and over the years we have become acustomed to parking our cars rather close to the walls of the.Although the Falcon is only marginally wider than my last few commodores, I do notice a difference.Anyway, attached some pics for your observation - The driver's mirror is about 1 cm off the wall, the lower right rear bumper is a good 2.5cm off the wall...plenty of room......and before anyone asks, yup, I jump out the passenger's door every day, that means I jump across the centre console, lucky I am only a small-ish bloke eh? The reason being that is it easier to see down the side of the car whilst reversing than fronting it in and judging the front left corner - when you are talking 1-2cm, there is no room for mistakes.Chris
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 15d Location: Sydney Posted 18/01/04 03:30 AM Author Posted 18/01/04 03:30 AM not a scratch yet...
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 15d Location: Sydney Posted 18/01/04 03:31 AM Author Posted 18/01/04 03:31 AM as I said, a good 2.5cm off the wall...can't get too close
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 18/01/04 04:07 AM Posted 18/01/04 04:07 AM I thought my garage was small....mines a regular stadium compared to yours! How the hell do you get out, through the sunroof? Or do you sleep in there? :lol:
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/01/04 04:11 AM Posted 18/01/04 04:11 AM I thought my garage was small....mines a regular stadium compared to yours! How the hell do you get out, through the sunroof? Or do you sleep in there? :lol: I would run a length of stick on soft foam down thw all at the same height as the drivers mirror
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 18/01/04 04:16 AM Posted 18/01/04 04:16 AM yeah that would make me nervous!LMFAO @ your hoppin out the passenger door!!! :lol:
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 18/01/04 04:17 AM Posted 18/01/04 04:17 AM C'mon Doc, how the hell is he going to fit foam and the car in the same gargae at the same time?! :lol: Wouldn't want to drive home a bit tipsy and misjudge the entrance.
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 18/01/04 04:23 AM Posted 18/01/04 04:23 AM brave man...or very good driver. I'd have kicked the wifes car out long ago.......
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 15d Location: Sydney Posted 18/01/04 04:23 AM Author Posted 18/01/04 04:23 AM C'mon Doc, how the hell is he going to fit foam and the car in the same gargae at the same time?! :lol: Wouldn't want to drive home a bit tipsy and misjudge the entrance. oh yeah...gotta be real careful after a few adult lemoades.Nah, no sunny and there aint no way of getting out the driver's side, so I do the hot-shuffle across the centre console...even then, openning the passenger's door needs care, my old man's impreza is quite close...haha I just bought a digital camera, so taking pics of anything!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 18/01/04 04:24 AM Posted 18/01/04 04:24 AM Easy fix Chris, time to park the subbie out on the street!! :lol: I'm sure you pay enough in insurance.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now