xr6tForMe Legacy Donating Member 318 Member For: 13y 3m 4d Gender: Male Posted 28/11/13 05:37 AM Posted 28/11/13 05:37 AM Finally came to an agreement with ford today the details of which are confidential so all I can say is I'm still not happy but I doubt I ever would have been.Congratulations getting to this point.Well Done!
JVK Legacy Donating Member 751 Member For: 20y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: North West Hot Hell,VIC Posted 28/11/13 10:29 AM Posted 28/11/13 10:29 AM He probabley got offerd a factory test engine,ie dyno,development or similar mule.
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 29/11/13 04:53 AM Posted 29/11/13 04:53 AM Blueprint, I really hope you make it to the cruise on the 7th. Wouldn't mind having a good catch up with you about this whole debarkle.I got my car from clarkson and I still have some outstanding issues.I second the suggestion about taking the opportunity to rebuold your current motor.Far out Aaron, how come you have so many motors laying arround?
blueprintbullet Legacy Donating Member 163 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Wanneroo Posted 29/11/13 10:49 PM Author Posted 29/11/13 10:49 PM Thanks mate but unlikely to make the cruise on the 7th the ute is still sitting in my yard and my ba is probably too rough now to be turning up at a cruise (still burns clubbies thou). Will likely be selling the ute after it is returned to make way for a new project, XC ute burnout car will keep the engine a mystery for a while. 1
blueprintbullet Legacy Donating Member 163 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Wanneroo Posted 25/01/14 07:28 AM Author Posted 25/01/14 07:28 AM Finally received my ute back a couple of weeks ago but the process still didn't get any smoother. Without saying too much it turns out that the first engine they installed failed on start up and had to be returned and disassembled only to find out that there was metal fragments found under the intake valves! After such an ordeal I have now decided to sell the ute and will never buy a new ford again.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 25/01/14 07:34 AM Posted 25/01/14 07:34 AM That sux..
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/01/14 07:35 AM Posted 25/01/14 07:35 AM 7 months. Awesome work Ford. Useless. The sooner they close down the better
blueprintbullet Legacy Donating Member 163 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Wanneroo Posted 25/01/14 07:42 AM Author Posted 25/01/14 07:42 AM Yep going to build my own now
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/01/14 09:46 AM Posted 25/01/14 09:46 AM All the oil is in the rocker cover
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 25/01/14 11:11 AM Posted 25/01/14 11:11 AM Ford are not closing down, they are just stopping production in australia
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now