Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Ok, sit down, your gunna laugh!

So I installed me stage 3 Plazzy and that overwhelmed by my new length and girth that I thought it would be a GREAT idea to chop the lower grill to a small little section so it was just enough to hold the plate and that huge cooler would be screaming please defect me officer!

Anyway, when I wake up and see what ive done, there is a reason the upper part of that lower grill is solid ... that because those ugly rubber little square things (are they crumble zone stuff) anyway so yah wow did I laugh when I seen how bad I screwed up!

No, it cant be fixed

No, FG Mk2 lowers are not available after market yet (as far as I have searched

No, I am not buying a new one from Ford when I hate the look of them so much.

So I know some of you guys have GREAT imaginations and I know you can help me fix this! And I am very willing to pay lol

Now those rubber square things are removable, and I beleive there only for saftey so I want them gone.

What do you guys think about a heavy gauged black diamond edge shaped cut to size? No I know this is not going

to hide the big bar that runs across the entire front end (you dont know how close I was to cutting that, thank god for over powering mates)

Its a black car, its a black bar and I think? with this diamond style grill it will help hide the bar alot better ... right? lol

And I am 100% about the payment part, if you can make one (a decent one) il buy it.

Ok so here is what we are dealing with lol oh god /facepalm.

post-69636-0-55636900-1374676777_thumb.j

*edit* I have no idea how in some pictures the cooler looks so uneven,other pics its dead straight?

Edited by BlueOvalPower
  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 3m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, SOR
Posted

Nothing a big chrome nudge bar with a set of spoty's the size of dinner plates and sum green shade cloth across the middle can't fix.

Oh, don't forget as many aerials as you can stick on it.

I reckon that would cover it up.....lol

Any way good luck with that one.

  • Like 2
  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

oh nooooo!!!

Above idea sounds good. Though about getting a new front off ebay being XR, G6E or FPV?

Good luck!

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

lol I was considering doing what you did to my FG MK2.. its a shame there arent any chrome grills for them :(

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 19d
Posted

Stay drunk and youll never notice it, if any one wants to look at it fill them full of beer and theyll never notice it, that reminds me can I come round and have a look at it ? VB GOLD Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...