980Cc @ 4 Bar Unmolested Injector

• Member For: 21y 26d
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 7m 24d

Set of 4 for $450usd, add two more 1/2 of 450 = 225 (- a bit for combined shipping)

So it's nearly at the $660 mark which most tuners here sell ID1000's for.

I hunted high and low for injectors before I got mine. Looked at all EFI sites, through the uk, USA (five-0 included), I ended up scoring a set. My .02c, just spend the $660ish locally, it could save some time and headaches... From what I learnt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 14d

Ive been using fiveo's for almost 2 years now. Amazing injectors but come with no calibration summary so your tuner needs to put some serious work in to get them right.

Just put a set of their 1600's in this week.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 18d

Ive been contacted by a few different people regarding injector issues and its been a result of modified injectors (seen a few EV-14's 'dodgy drilled') and/or poor tuning because the injector is new to the tuner and they either haven't bothered or don't know how to adjust the scaling OEM style.

Edit: given the design of the EV-14 Trana mentioned it would be interesting to see how close the director plate is to the bridge separating the inlet ports to the two valves.

Edited by IH8TOADS

• Member For: 21y 26d

I have since found that the above injector does come with standard nozzle (cant remember exactly where I saw it). I would expect someone to formulate the injector data for this injector in the not to distant future.

But the funny thing was that the coy that was selling the injector (the one with the standard nozle) was drilling just one hole to get the flow above 1000cc which I found so stupid. Better just to raise the fuel pressure a little.

• Member For: 18y 6m 3d

I have since found that the above injector does come with standard nozzle (cant remember exactly where I saw it). I would expect someone to formulate the injector data for this injector in the not to distant future.

But the funny thing was that the coy that was selling the injector (the one with the standard nozle) was drilling just one hole to get the flow above 1000cc which I found so stupid. Better just to raise the fuel pressure a little.

KPM are in the process of charecterisizing and assesing this same injector.