Leaving For Eastern Creek Drags, Who Wants To Guess My 1/4 Mile Time

I JET

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 24d

Thanks.

Great runs. Must be scary getting off the line. Great MPH. I want to take my 2012 Blade and see what that does. How the hell do you keep front wheel down. I will have to feather rear brake I first 2 gears.

• Member For: 11y 3m 20d

Thanks.

Great runs. Must be scary getting off the line. Great MPH. I want to take my 2012 Blade and see what that does. How the hell do you keep front wheel down. I will have to feather rear brake I first 2 gears.

It wasn't too bad really, sooo much grip at the drags so I didn't worry about wheel spin or doing a burnout. I wasn't launching that aggressively though

dont worry about the rear brake, just show up there with a full tank of fuel, that will help with the wheelies. I was only using half throttle in 1st gear and 2 thirds throttle in second, any more and it would lift like it did in the third run on the video.

• RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 12d

The beep noise when high in the rev Range... Is that only on FPVs or do all manual turbos have it?

It can be turned on, I had my BF XR6T cluster modified with white lights instead of purple and the guy turned that feature on for me.