kilmo Legacy Donating Member 122 Member For: 19y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 18/04/13 01:28 AM Posted 18/04/13 01:28 AM Hey guys, I bought these a while back but for the life of me can't remember what they were, other than Siemens Dekas...can anyone ID them by looking at them and know what they are? Or is there another way to find out? Newbie question I know and I apologise in advance of the flames.... Any help is greatly appreciated. Kilmo
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/04/13 02:22 AM Posted 18/04/13 02:22 AM Looks like a black injector Hard to say mate 60's or 80's no one knows lol 1
kilmo Legacy Donating Member 122 Member For: 19y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 18/04/13 02:31 AM Author Posted 18/04/13 02:31 AM Hahaha...cheers....I googled the first number on the injector and got a website for bmotorsports which says they are Siemens/Mototron DEKA IV 60lb injectors....so hopefully that's what they are.Next question is...if they are DEKA IV's...will they fit the new FG I'm getting?
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 18/04/13 03:58 AM Posted 18/04/13 03:58 AM not without spacing the fuel rail 2
kilmo Legacy Donating Member 122 Member For: 19y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 18/04/13 04:16 AM Author Posted 18/04/13 04:16 AM Spewing....is that expensive?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/04/13 07:07 AM Posted 22/04/13 07:07 AM No can use a stack of 6mm washers or get the exact spacers for a few bucks
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/04/13 07:22 AM Posted 22/04/13 07:22 AM Its important to always try and save a buck when dealing with components in a pressurized fuel system that can see upwards of 75psi of fuel pressure. 2
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/04/13 07:34 AM Posted 22/04/13 07:34 AM Finally he agrees with me hahahaha
kilmo Legacy Donating Member 122 Member For: 19y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 22/04/13 07:44 AM Author Posted 22/04/13 07:44 AM I'm not trying to save $$$...but if it's cheaper to get new injectors instead of playing with the fuel rail then I'd rather do that I'm guessing I could get an aftermarket rail....process west one looks good...any suggestions?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/04/13 01:09 AM Posted 23/04/13 01:09 AM Just buy the spacers mate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now