shane0nz Member 17 Member For: 13y 7m Posted 12/04/13 03:07 AM Posted 12/04/13 03:07 AM (edited) Hi guys I've just bought a spare falcon flip key off ebay with 3 button remote (not programmed yet).The chip is inside the remote part right? if I seperate remote from both keys (main and spare) the car should not start right?Well that's what I keep hearing and mine starts fine with no remote, chips. I havn't driven down the road yet to see if it shuts down after a while. Inferier chip maybe lolPrice for whole key $57nzdgetting key cut $35nzdIf I went through ford dealler $460nzd yeah right so back to the question should the car 2011xr6 fg start without the chip?cheers Edited 12/04/13 03:08 AM by shane0nz
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/04/13 03:26 AM Posted 12/04/13 03:26 AM (edited) The chip is in the key end. They are effectively two separate components and should work independently of each other. ...and have to be programmed separately too (apologies if stating the obvious) Edited 12/04/13 03:26 AM by tab
shane0nz Member 17 Member For: 13y 7m Posted 12/04/13 04:03 AM Author Posted 12/04/13 04:03 AM oh aye so that's what that lil black rectangled shape thing that landed in the grass was. well I'll be f$%#ed
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/04/13 05:54 AM Posted 12/04/13 05:54 AM better find that chip in the grass before a seagull eats it.....ohwrong chip
Boganspeed Will do skids for food Legacy Donating Member 1,177 Member For: 14y 11m Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 12/04/13 07:24 AM Posted 12/04/13 07:24 AM Yeah, that's a chup.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/04/13 09:25 AM Posted 12/04/13 09:25 AM Not to be confused with plunkton
shane0nz Member 17 Member For: 13y 7m Posted 13/04/13 07:01 AM Author Posted 13/04/13 07:01 AM no wORries tOo Easy. cheep as cheps bRU
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now